Azzure By Spree Hotels
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
$63
Kingstork Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$36
$60
$56
  • Breakfast included
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort(Calangute)
$45
Lambana Resort(Calangute)
$41
  • Pool
Hotel Calangute Towers(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$52
Agoda.com
$23
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsjunior suitepool sidecalangute beachvalue for moneypoolside barsofa cum bedbreakfast buffetthe general managernorth indianfront officewelcome drinkexcellent staycourteous staffroom serviceawesome foodamazing experiencefood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We made a last minute plan to visit GOA for a weekend getaway and wanted to stay at a decent property.. All the resorts we knew of were full and found out about this new place Azzure by Spree that is in Calangute and I made the booking by reading a few reviews on tripadvisor and by visiting Azzure website.. However, I wasn't sure about this place as I had never been there before but I must say this resort is a really great property to be while in GOA. Me along with my wife didnt have any problem what so ever right from check in, stay, good food, cleanliness and check out. The property is new and well maintained with all amenities. The swimming pool is not a huge one but definitely good. The pool are is what we liked and the junior suite we stayed in was awesome too.. All in all a short weekend stay was well spend in this resort. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay a memorable one.. Will surely come again during our next visit to GOA and will definitely recommend it to our friends.. Cheers !!

Room Tip: Junior Suite facing the pool
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BratinRoy
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Bratin,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!
Thank you very much for this review and also for giving us a chance out of the lot to treat & pamper you and your wife.

You made a right choice for your weekend getaway in Calangute Goa.
It was real pleasure to know that you both enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly and glad to see your comment saying you will recommend us to your friends.....Thank you for that cause Good People share good things with Good People.

Your review about us will surely play a vital role for us to portray Azzure Hospitality in the World of Tourism.

Please accept our humble gratitude and looking forward to see you more often with us whenever you plan a visit to Goa because Azzure By Spree is not just a hotel. It’s an experience. We call it a cruise ship on land!

At Spree, we want you to Do More . So, the next time you want to travel, don’t just stay...Spree!

Azzure By Spree fills the gap that lies between an economy hotel and a luxury hotel. Designed to suit the global traveler like you ,We believes in true Indian hospitality - providing full service, at affordable prices. Combining this with efficiency, global design, and a fun experience makes us one of the hottest concepts to enter the Indian hospitality landscape in a long time.

The entire Azzure family look forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels not only to your friends but relatives, colleagues & family too !

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Many Thanks !

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed for two nights in February 2012. The entire staff right from gatekeeper, reception, restaurant and housekeeping was always smiling, courteous and non-intrusive. The hotel facilities were pretty good. Had a very relaxing time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank photon21
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Guest !

Warm greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!
Thank you very much for your review about your Azzure Hospitality experience.

We are delighted to understand that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We have discussed your comments in an appropriate forum. and promise you that we will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ......I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Many Thanks !

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Check in was good, receptionist in hotel told me, they have upgraded me to executive class from my J-suite class and they asked me to do all the payment at the time of checking. I charged as per J-suite. However, at the check out time she gave me an additional bill including the upgradation charge from J-suite to executive. I felt very embrassed and felt to be in unfair position... They have not changed the bedsheet with in my three night stay... And they call it an executive class.. Terrible.

Apart of that hotel is clean and neat. The breakfast was really good. Water of swimming pool was also neat. Many thanks to Mitesh for arranging a cake as I requested to him on my wedding anniversary.

Room Tip: Hotel is neat and clean. They have only superior, executive and delux rooms as pool facing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Mr Samant,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa !

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor and also for giving us a chance to serve you in your recent visit to Goa. We are glad that you liked our services and at the same time would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you felt during check out.

We discussed your comments in an appropriate forum and got to know that the up-gradation charges were already confirmed while reserving the room, a mail regarding the same explaining details about your reservation have been sent to you on your personal email.

We would like to assure you that we will take care of such situations in a better manner.
We always try to excel in our hospitality services.
I promise every time you will come to stay with us , you will always find better service standards, satisfying and happier moments.

On this sincere note, I would like to request you to refer our services to all of your friends, family, relatives & colleagues.

In case of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I Am Going To Goa With My Friends.We Enjoy Our Vocations There .Excellent Staff Very Friend .What You Want They Provide Immdiatly Without Wasting Time.I Visit There First Time .We Enjoy Very Much And Food Quality Is Very Good.Rooms Are Very Good And Spacious And At Pool Side In Evening The View Is Great.

Room Tip: Junior Suite and Superior Pool View Rooms Are Very Good
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AGGARWALHOLIDAYS
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Guest !

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Great to receive your comments , review about Azzure Hospitality.
We are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us & very much delighted to have your review which we discussed in an appropriate forum.
I am sure this will help us to portray Azzure Hospitality in a better way.

We do take all our patrons comments very very seriously to better ourselves day by day.

We at Azzure By Spree Hotels believe in value additions, consistent efforts and organic growth which will surely lead to become one of the most coveted Hotels in Goa...........So on this note would like to request you to share your experience at your own Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa with all your friends, relatives ,family & colleagues.

Please feel free to get in touch with any of us or me directly if there is anything that we can assist you with.

Till then DO MORE !

Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had gone here with my wife. Stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. the experience was great from check in to check out.
When we arrived at the hotel, we were offered free upgrade from superior room to junior suite. The room was neatly done. Food at restaurant was good though my wife wasn't happy with the variety of the fruits being served in Breakfast buffet. Wi-fi Connectivity was great. Room service was quick and nice. But the hallmark and USP of this hotel was neither the food or rooms; it was the the ever smiling eager to help and courteous staff of the hotel. There wasn't even a single query of mine which remained unanswered. The staff was always ready to help you with everything. Value for money for every single penny, you pay...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janpreet
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Janpreet,

Warm greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Writing to you to say thank you very very much for this wonderful encouraging review and also for choosing us for your recent stay here in Goa.

We are very much delighted to have your review which we discussed in an appropriate forum.
I am sure this will help us to portray Azzure Hospitality in a better way.

We believe Azzure By Spree is not just a hotel. It’s an experience. We call it a cruise ship on land.

Till then DO MORE !