“Excellent service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Pune, India
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed for two nights in February 2012. The entire staff right from gatekeeper, reception, restaurant and housekeeping was always smiling, courteous and non-intrusive. The hotel facilities were pretty good. Had a very relaxing time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank photon21
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Guest !

Warm greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!
Thank you very much for your review about your Azzure Hospitality experience.

We are delighted to understand that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us.

At Spree, we want you to Do More . So, the next time you want to travel, don’t just stay...Spree!

Azzure By Spree fills the gap that lies between an economy hotel and a luxury hotel. Designed to suit the global traveler like you ,We believes in true Indian hospitality - providing full service, at affordable prices. Combining this with efficiency, global design, and a fun experience makes us one of the hottest concepts to enter the Indian hospitality landscape in a long time.

We have discussed your comments in an appropriate forum. and promise you that we will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ......I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

The entire Azzure family look forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Many Thanks !

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Bengaluru, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Check in was good, receptionist in hotel told me, they have upgraded me to executive class from my J-suite class and they asked me to do all the payment at the time of checking. I charged as per J-suite. However, at the check out time she gave me an additional bill including the upgradation charge from J-suite to executive. I felt very embrassed and felt to be in unfair position... They have not changed the bedsheet with in my three night stay... And they call it an executive class.. Terrible.

Apart of that hotel is clean and neat. The breakfast was really good. Water of swimming pool was also neat. Many thanks to Mitesh for arranging a cake as I requested to him on my wedding anniversary.

Room Tip: Hotel is neat and clean. They have only superior, executive and delux rooms as pool facing.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Mr Samant,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa !

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor and also for giving us a chance to serve you in your recent visit to Goa. We are glad that you liked our services and at the same time would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you felt during check out.

We discussed your comments in an appropriate forum and got to know that the up-gradation charges were already confirmed while reserving the room, a mail regarding the same explaining details about your reservation have been sent to you on your personal email.

We would like to assure you that we will take care of such situations in a better manner.
We always try to excel in our hospitality services.
I promise every time you will come to stay with us , you will always find better service standards, satisfying and happier moments.

On this sincere note, I would like to request you to refer our services to all of your friends, family, relatives & colleagues.

In case of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I Am Going To Goa With My Friends.We Enjoy Our Vocations There .Excellent Staff Very Friend .What You Want They Provide Immdiatly Without Wasting Time.I Visit There First Time .We Enjoy Very Much And Food Quality Is Very Good.Rooms Are Very Good And Spacious And At Pool Side In Evening The View Is Great.

Room Tip: Junior Suite and Superior Pool View Rooms Are Very Good
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank AGGARWALHOLIDAYS
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Guest !

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Great to receive your comments , review about Azzure Hospitality.
We are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us & very much delighted to have your review which we discussed in an appropriate forum.
I am sure this will help us to portray Azzure Hospitality in a better way.

We do take all our patrons comments very very seriously to better ourselves day by day.

We at Azzure By Spree Hotels believe in value additions, consistent efforts and organic growth which will surely lead to become one of the most coveted Hotels in Goa...........So on this note would like to request you to share your experience at your own Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa with all your friends, relatives ,family & colleagues.

Please feel free to get in touch with any of us or me directly if there is anything that we can assist you with.

Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had gone here with my wife. Stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. the experience was great from check in to check out.
When we arrived at the hotel, we were offered free upgrade from superior room to junior suite. The room was neatly done. Food at restaurant was good though my wife wasn't happy with the variety of the fruits being served in Breakfast buffet. Wi-fi Connectivity was great. Room service was quick and nice. But the hallmark and USP of this hotel was neither the food or rooms; it was the the ever smiling eager to help and courteous staff of the hotel. There wasn't even a single query of mine which remained unanswered. The staff was always ready to help you with everything. Value for money for every single penny, you pay...

1 Thank Janpreet
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Janpreet,

Warm greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Writing to you to say thank you very very much for this wonderful encouraging review and also for choosing us for your recent stay here in Goa.

We are very much delighted to have your review which we discussed in an appropriate forum.
I am sure this will help us to portray Azzure Hospitality in a better way.

We believe Azzure By Spree is not just a hotel. It’s an experience. We call it a cruise ship on land.

Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Trip advisor really helped me to search for what i was looking and I also got exactlywhat i had reviewed about this hotel. Totally enchanting experience. I recommend it to all going to North Goa. Conveniently located from all famous beaches. Market closeby. Very helping and prompt staff.
Definitely Azzure will be my preference for my next visit to Goa

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Suchit M
Dear Suchit,

Hello from Team Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!
First of all thank you very very much for your wonderful review and encouraging words for us.
I am happy that you loved the way we serve here and make our guest's stay a memorable one for lifetime.

Its good to know that you would definitely try to come to stay with us in your next visit to Goa and we are honored.

I am sure this review of yours about us will be very much helpful for all our future patrons like you to chose Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa.

We believe Azzure By Spree is not just a hotel. It’s an experience. We call it a cruise ship on land!

So on this note requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Many Thanks !

Indore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The word excellent may be undermine for this fabulous hotel. Everyone talks about value for money paid, but i would prefer saying that if you wish to live a moment its here. Being knowledgeable about hotels, i saw this hotel with every minuteness and found it crisp in every aspect. The staff the true asset of this hotel will always smile and are inclined to help from heart, a very rare phenomenon in resort destination, "No LIP SERVICE" the staff responds and acts swiftly. The rooms are spotless, clean, hygienic. The housekeeping does your room with full effort and would like to mention the boy Sadan who serviced our room and cleaned it thoroughly.
I travelled with my family and my 5 yr old son was not wanting to come back and that's what i call real place to stay.
The hotel is little inside from the road and little away from calangute but thats the USP(speciality) of this hotel resting in the calm locality, the greenland and hill at the back of hotel gives you a very positive and pleasant atmosphere, with cool breeze everytime.
The navigator, General Manager, Mr. Kulkarni has put his soul and it reflects in the behavior and conduct of each staff.
The room is huge with LCD TV, Balcony, Separate room with Sofa Bed, the building is beautiful white with no spots! and is on continuous security vigilance as you can see CCTV at every important points, visible and clear fire exit signs, clean swimming pool (little small, but doesn't matter as it was crystal clean), Excellent coffeeshop with Lavish spread of Buffet breakfast with live counter serving 4-5 live dishes including egg, Health breakfast, 4 health juice, 01 fresh juice and 1 can juice. What else one wants. The food is awesome, the chef is magical, and we had fantastic Indian food with tandoor stuffs and all made right. The bar area in night is mesmerizing.
The people have put in their best and would like to name few here like Manisha, anirban, rupesh at Restaurant, Sadan in Housekeeping, Akash, Chandan, Priya and Kailash (The spike hair boy :-) at the Reception and chef of course, i forgot his name but met him. though this are the name or people i got in touch but everyone their including their security was up, smiling, vigilant and ready to help you at their best. They also have a SPA, a must try.
I am sure that i will visit Goa again only to be at this Hotel as my 5 days and 5 nights were not enough and would like to spend more time with such good hotel at such a good place with such a good people that helps you feel and live the moment.
The memory is excellent and wish hotel a good luck and Keep up the good work.
you can hire a bike from right outside the hotel or can ask hotel staff they will help you get a good bargain as well. Moreover The hotel is actually more beautiful and superb than what it looks on the internet. i agree to one of the tripadvisor traveler on this.

Room Tip: Junior Suite if you are with family or room with balcony facing pool in their last wing on ground fl...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank V S
Dear Mr.VS and family !

Hello from Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa !
Hope you had a happy journey back to your hometown.

It was indeed a pleasure having you here with us as our esteemed guest !
Thank you very very much for giving us a chance to serve you and your family recently.
It is just a great feeling to receive such encouraging and detailed review about all the staff, services, food, location and the facility.

Getting a positive comment that too from a person who knows hospitality in detail gives immense satisfaction.

We are really honored having you as our guest and receiving such review...... Thank you very much once again.

We would like to see you more often to DO MORE with Azzure By Spree Hotels.

I promise every time you will come to stay with us , you will find better & better service standards, satisfied and happier moments.

On this pleasant note, I would like to request you to refer our services to all of your friends, family, relatives & colleagues.

Because Good People share good things with good people.

In case of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Shimla, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Mr Jagajith Nambiar,

Please accept heartfelt thanks from my wife & myself for the wonderful and timely arrangements made by the hotel to make our stay at Goa extremely comfortable and memorable for life. We stayed at the resort from 13th to 17th Feb 2013.
Words fail me at this juncture to describe our stay because everything at the Azzure was simply excellent. The staff was always smiling and ready for service. Clean room and bathroom attachments, great music by the poolside every evening and most importantly the food was delicious though I suggest to have more vegetarian options in the menu. Please get directions put up at the nearby circle so that it becomes more approachable.
We shall cherish these memories though out our lives.
We strongly recommend it and surely visit again.
Anurag Agarwal

Room Tip: Choose the pool facing room and better to go for higher floors.
2 Thank anuragagarwal53
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Anurag,

Hello !

Hope this reply finds you in the best of happiness and cheer as you were at Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for this wonderful review and also for giving us a chance to serve you and make you feel at ease and peace.

I am sure that your review will surely help us to reach to this wonderful world of hospitality and talk about our service excellence at Azzure By Spree Hotels !

It was very nice to see that you were very happy about the services that you received from our team member Jagajith Nambiar and rest of all the courteous and anticipating staff.

As you rightly mentioned about the direction signage on road and nearby circles to reach to Azzure are missing and am happy to inform you that those will be put up in couple of weeks time from now on.

As we are in continual process of improving our services and available options, your need of vegetarian options will also be inculcated in our soon to be published new Azzure Menus.

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
The Park Calangute Goa
#15 of 64 in Candolim
Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
#11 of 64 in Candolim

Been to Azzure By Spree Hotels? Share your experiences!