Azzure By Spree Hotels
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
$55
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$102
$62
$70
$49
  • Breakfast included
Primo Bom Terra Verde(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$40
$36
$130
$76
Zostel Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$38
$29
Agoda.com
All reviewsjunior suitepool sidecalangute beachvalue for moneypoolside barsofa cum bedbreakfast buffetthe general managernorth indianfront officewelcome drinkexcellent staycourteous staffroom serviceawesome foodamazing experiencefood quality
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here during the second week of november and let me tell you that this is an amazing hotel.Infact, the best that i have stayed in Goa (this is my 8th visit to Goa) .. booked it from agoda and totally worth the money. I had booked a Superior room and it didnt have a balcony and on requesting them for a room with a balcony,they totally obliged and upgraded it free of cost to a junior suite with a balcony.The rooms are very good and clean, excelent room service and very friendly staff, very clean and white towels.The breakfast at the hotel is good. The swimming pool is very clean and the ambience of this place is great.

I was very very satisfied with my experience at azzure and would recommend it to all my friends henceforth.

Please do not think twice before booking this hotel.

Thanks azzure for making my trip even more amazing. Will definately come back!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Mr Manjunath,

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Your comments on our overall experience was very motivating for the entire team. It was good to serve you.

We genuinely make any efforts to not only meet our guests needs and expectations but to provide passionate and professional service of the highest possible standard to all of our guests.

We have discussed all your comments in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

The entire Azzure team look forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Its just been a day that i am back from Goa after a 6 days stay with my wife..and i really must say that Team Azzure has made my experience a memorable one. We reached quite before the checkin time, but Sonali at the front desk made sure that we get the room asap....well decorated...Staff is also very courteous and cooperative...the room we stayed in gave a direct view to swimming pool in balcony and lust green view on the window pane...few areas of improvements that we felt were- washrooms were quite small, music at the pool side was only instrumental that too old classics and country style, power cut at frequent intervals although for short duration, gave 1 shirt for dry cleaning although the housekeeping guy told that we would get in the next evening but we got by the 4th day, breakfast lounge is certainly quite small and there was chaos while picking even a plate and serve, wastage of food by the other guests also needs to keep in mind as due to free buffet people fill their plate and waste, hence should have a food wastage policy in place to avoid wastage...over all a satisfactory exp..and would recommend this place as it gives a luxury experience at low cost... :-)

Room Tip: Choose a room in a 4th block, it gives a pool view in balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Ankit,

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have discussed all your comments including on Laundry, Poolside Music, Food Wastage policy in an appropriate forum. I am happy to tell you that to reduce the duration of unavoidable power cuts we have automated DG Sets at your service. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent place to stay... very friendly and helpfull staff... rooms clean and neat...good food.. the hotel has maintained very good hygiene and cleanliness... good swimming pool.. and good view from the room in which I stayed.. would definitely go and stay there again in my next visit to goa..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank jituvsharma
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Mr Sharma,

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have discussed your comments in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We - a group of 5 families with kids stayed between 29th Oct - 1st Nov 2012. From the time of booking over the phone/email... till the day we left this fantastic hotel.. I can only say that the hotel and their staffs have far exceeded my expectations.

I have requested the hotel a lot of things starting from good room discounts, early check-in at 8:30 AM, one junior suite room upgrade at no-cost, change of rooms with balcony, Doctor on Call help as one of kid suffered mild food poisoning due to lunch at Anjuna beach.... All my request were fulfilled with complete satisfaction that you don't get is most holiday hotels in Goa! I am saying this as this is my 6-7th visit in Goa and have stayed in different locales and hotels there.

The rooms, pool, bar by the pool side, the scenic view from pool side and last but not the least , the fantastic food served at the "Treat" was simply superb... we had paid breakfast on day one of our stay as we have had an early check-in and they didn't charge for all the six kids.... that was a nice gesture that my groups of friends really appreciated!!!

I would like to thank Mr. Samuel Sambat, Mitesh, Alex and all the staffs at Azzure Goa for their excellent hospitality and would love to stay there in our next visit to Goa as well. I would also recommend this fantastic Azzure Hotel Goa to my friends and colleagues...

Surchand S
Bangalore

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mr Surchand,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed with my wife and 2 kids aged 10 and 13 years in the end of october 2012. I would recommend this hotel because we had a great experience. The staff was very helpful from helping park the car to the cleaning of rooms to front office. The rooms are clean and bright with fresh linen and towels. The place smells great too. The pool is nice and clean. It is close enough to calingute that you can drive down in 5 minutes and far enough that it is not crowed with tourists right outside. Since it has many mini suites, with a small sitting room with a 2 seater sofa which opens into a bed on whic both my daughters could sleep; most rooms are occupied by families. So you dont run into groups of boistrous youngsters.
Some small glitches like the no. Of towels replaced was always 2 and we had to ask for 2 more all the time. Also the breakfast room is too small so everyone needss to wait to get a table in th morning.
But having a great hotel close to calingute compensates for all this.

Room Tip: The rooms at the bach overlook the pool. So request a pool facing balcony. All rooms are same size otherwise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rpt-1
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have discussed your comments on seating capacity at our Treat Restaurant in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.