All reviews junior suite pool side calangute beach value for money poolside bar sofa cum bed breakfast buffet north indian front office room service excellent stay courteous staff early check amazing experience visit goa food quality nice property
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I must say that I was absolutely pleased with the hospitality & service offered as well as the rooms. The ambience was blissful, rooms were extra cosy & comfortable; Loved the food as well, was a bit disappointed with the portions but again the quality covered up for it. Must mention is the hygiene standard & staff members who were always on their toes. Overall, the deal returned more than expected...Thumbs up!! Keep it going..Hope it remains the same down the line!

Date of stay: August 2012
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

"Dear Neha Jeswani ,

Hello!

"I thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to learn that you thorouhly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments on our overall experience was very motivating for the entire team.

We genuinely make any efforts to not only meet our guests needs and expectations but to provide passionate and professional service of the highest possible standard to all of our guests.

We have discussed your comment in an appropriate forum. We will surely try to look at our food portion size ......I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

The entire Azzure team look forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to your friends, relatives, colleagues and family !

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Excellent ambience & very clean hotel. Service is very good.. The ambience was so good Memorable trip.
as a travel agent advisable hotel to all traveler, In low rate you we get 5 star facilities. -------Gauri Bhosle

Room tip: Superior Room Pool Facing
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Gauri1484
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

"Dear Ms.Gauri Bhosle,

"Hello!"

"I thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to learn that you thorouhly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments on your overall experience was very motivating for the entire team.

We have discussed your comment in an appropriate forum......I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We travelled to Goa in off-season & stayed at Azzure for 5 nights. Our trip was extremely enjoyable because of the place we chose to stay. The ambience was so good that we never felt like leaving the hotel and exploring the rest of Goa. The swimming pool was clean all the time. Kudos to the hygiene and upkeep of the property!
Excellent location too, just 1 km away from Baga/Calangute.
We were a diverse group (2 couples, 1 girl and a young mother with a 1 year-old) and the hotel appealed to each one of us !!

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the pool and with a balcony !
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

"Dear Guest Esha M ,

Hello!

I thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on Trip Advisor.
We have discussed your comment in an appropriate forum. I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Should you require any asistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly."

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Azzure by spree made my trip to Goa this time memorable. I was in a dilemma to find a place at Goa this time coz we planned with our family. Fortunately got in touch with Best Goa Deals & they truly gave us the beast deal at Azzure. Its a wonderful boutique hotel in a quite part of calangute amist of greenery and lush mountains. I would say its a perfect place near to calangute beach and all the happening places at North Goa. Hotel has a very beautiful ambiance and also I personally loved the pool area with the bar & spa next to it. Rooms are extreamly good with all the facilities in it. The colors blue & white gives such a pleasure. Food was great and the hotel is a total value for money. A very nice place to have a great holiday at Goa. Mr Alex & Mr Kuldeep truly helped us in early check-in. I have been to Goa quite frequently but this trip truly mad it memorable due to this place. Everyone loved the place. Thank U So much azzure, am waiting for my next trip and my stay is deffinately gonna be at Azzure. C u soon... :)

Room tip: Rooms next to the pool are lovely with great View.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

"Dear Guest Ash ,

Hello!

I thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

very rarely do you come across a hotel with everything going right (especially in the initial days)
this is so beautifully made (you dont feel you in India with Mediterranean look )
so calm /serene with a beautiful pool with lush mountain/green fields view...
the room decor was like any 5star hotel ...
the food was to die for and we just stepped out once in 4 day stay to eat out ..
great location...
this is one hotel i would love to go again and again to enjoy my life ....

Room tip: all rooms were perfect...
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Dear Guest Mr.Monty,

Thank you for sharing your experiences through TripAdvisor.

The entire team feels elated to read your heartfelt review. Nothing gives us more joy than to know that your stay with us was perfect.

Thank you for recommending us and bringing forth all the facilities and services we have laid out for you at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa !

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We Remain, Yours Truly !