Stayed their from 6th Aug 2014 to 12 Aug 2014. The manager was excellent. The house keeping and other stuffs are ok and co-operative they didn't bother us for tips.
It was safe and clean. The breakfast is good. The place is quite near to Calingute beach. They even allowed our vehicle to park at night.
Total value for money. Hot and cold water in shower, fridge and AC simply awesome. Value for money for middle class traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "If Goa is a near perfect winter holiday destination, Resorte Santa Monica should be your next choice. Comfortable and friendly, it is excellently located in a cul-de-sac, off the main Calangute-Candolim road. Not too far from the well-known St. Anthony Chapel in Calangute, yet close enough to the dozens of pubs, eateries and shops that dot the landscape. Here Goa's special local character can best be appreciated .The world famous Calangute beach is a mere 500 meters away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Monica Resorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Monica Resorte Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Hotel Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Goa/Calangute