The Resort is good. The rooms are kept clean even during peak seasons which is very difficult for the hotels. The cost is a bit higher if you don't get any discounts but if you can book the hotel through good offers you can be happy about the facilities. The beach is very near and it is a big plus. The room service should improve. The hotel should either give a good buffet breakfast or scrap the complimentary breakfast completely. I don't think any Indian will be satisfied with Bread, Jam and Coffee. One can travel to different locations in Calangute as it is the most important location in Goa. Go for it if you get it at a discount. Most of the budget hotels in Goa give the same kind of service. If you are ready to pay more and get more out of it, choose other hotels. If you are looking for a budget hotel, go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "If Goa is a near perfect winter holiday destination, Resorte Santa Monica should be your next choice. Comfortable and friendly, it is excellently located in a cul-de-sac, off the main Calangute-Candolim road. Not too far from the well-known St. Anthony Chapel in Calangute, yet close enough to the dozens of pubs, eateries and shops that dot the landscape. Here Goa's special local character can best be appreciated .The world famous Calangute beach is a mere 500 meters away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Monica Resorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Monica Resorte Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Hotel Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Goa/Calangute