reaaly a great resort...location wise very good.very close to calangute beach...and just 10 mints drive to baga beach...the market is very close to this resort...u can easily go to any place from this resort...Hotel's room are very spacious and clean..standard rums are 1bhk type...its have 1 seating area where u'll get dining table,soga,tea table,tv..another one is bedroom...a small kitchen area is also there..there is a mini-fridge...pool view rooms are really gud as u can seat in your balcony and can spend a good time...staffs are very friendly...the pool is very nice...a value for money resort..must stay...parking for 2 wheeler is der..but not for the 4 wheeler...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "If Goa is a near perfect winter holiday destination, Resorte Santa Monica should be your next choice. Comfortable and friendly, it is excellently located in a cul-de-sac, off the main Calangute-Candolim road. Not too far from the well-known St. Anthony Chapel in Calangute, yet close enough to the dozens of pubs, eateries and shops that dot the landscape. Here Goa's special local character can best be appreciated .The world famous Calangute beach is a mere 500 meters away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Monica Resorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Monica Resorte Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Hotel Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Goa/Calangute