I stayed at this property in March, 2013 and had a great time. It was my first time visiting India, so in general things were very different (electricity going on and off, no AC, animals around, etc.) but I felt completely comfortable, safe and welcome at this hotel. Food was very good, and we had lots of fun hanging out in the cafe near the pool with a beer...or two!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Ondas do mar' which in Portuguese means ‘waves of the sea’. It is a delightful beach resort in close proximity of just 300 meters from the beach . It has 30 air-conditioned, well appointed and comfortable rooms which is aesthetically designed with vibrant colours and large open space with balcony's facing the road and the swimming pool which gives one feeling of living in a Portuguese villa. We are a budget category property.There are two wings, one is old wing(Phase-I)(Std rooms) and the new wing(Phase-II)(Dlx rooms) are situated. Both has a swimming pool.Dlx rooms are spacious (55 sqmt) and overlooking the pool or the garden whereas Std rooms are (35sqmt) and has a road or the garden view. Both the wings are separated from each other. Buffet breakfast is served in the New wing(Phase-II. Property has two restaurents "Chef-e-tte" Poolside restaurent serving multi-cusine & "Abracadabra" serving Persian charcoal Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ondas do Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Ondas Do Mar
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Resort Goa/Calangute