All reviews swimming pool beach resort holiday street rooms are spacious reception area the main road comfortable stay north goa phase poolside kms market bike
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed there for about 2 days in December. The room was decent and the restaurant has good complimentary breakfast options. The location is great -about 1-2Kms from the beach. The hotel has a swimming pool but we did not use it simply because there is so much more to do outdoors in Goa.The room we stayed in had a small balcony and the bathroom was clean. The staff were friendly. Overall decent place to stay but there are cheaper options available.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went to this resort after reading TA reviews. Stayed for 03D/02N early December, we were two couples, stayed at their main phase in deluxe a/c room. The resort is spread out, very near to the beach. Shops are near by. Location was good. The restaurant food was OK and resonably priced. Thats the end for positive. Front office staff helpful.

Didn't like -
The restaurant staff was horrible, rude to say the least. A senior citizen couple requested for a glass of water and one should see this tall guy at the restaurant talking as if he is doing some favour, this guy kept them waiting for almost 2minutes when he could have easily given it to them within few seconds.

Breakfast time is 08-10am. They are always late and never starts before few reminders at 08:15am, but as soon as it's 10am it's closed, you won't even get a cup of tea. Yes, maintaining time is fine, but in that case you should start at 08am only.

Swimming pool was closed for the two days, reason given was cleaning. Never noticed anybody cleaning the swimming pool though. No money refunded, didn't ask too.

Once the foreigners are in the restaurant for some unknown reason they are served first even though you might have ordered before them.

The rooms are spacious with balconies, a/c (got to switch it off if you want to sleep peacefully), mini fridge. I am not comparing it with any 05* property but still very ordinary rooms and bed.

For the price (2900/- per night) there are better options available. Hope the management take note and improve. And should send that tall guy at the restaurant for some coaching on how to behave with guests.

3  Thank rkreddy1783
Reviewed December 30, 2012

stayed at ondas 2012 april and we love it.anthony and his wife were lovely and his excellent team of staff really could not do enough for us .. we cant wait to go back and the main reason is the way we was looked after so well .We was in a large ac room although a bit dated was nice and clean .we honestly cant fault the hotel .

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank jule-ann123
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Due to limited budget we chose this place, was visiting with 3 other friends. The place is nothing great and it's not bad either, just about ok. We stayed for 4 days and the only meal we took here was the breakfast which was included with the tariff.
A very funny thing happened here during breakfast one day. The breakfast is a non smoking area which is clearly written in the eating area. Now 3 people (2 men and a lady) were sitting at a table next to ours and the men were smoking. The smoke was choking me and I asked one of the men very politely to not smoke there. The person who i asked immediately flared up and said why don't you ask him to stop smoking? (Indicating the other person accompanying him) Well I was so dumbfounded with the answer I couldn't say anything, because it was nonsensical but I told him that it was a non-smoking area to which he made a face. It was completely immature and very funny actually now that I come to think of it. But what irked me is that none of the hotel staff came forward to support me.
It does leave a bad impression!!! Though the other things at the hotel were not that bad but this incident does cloud my judgement and I would not like to go back there or recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tba001
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I chose this hotel after checking the number of +ve reviews for the hotel. Excellent location, very close to beach & market. Room service isn't the best and you need to push them a bit every time for room service and cleanliness. Backup is another problem.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip