“Definitely one of the best places to stay with Family in Goa”
Review of Fun Holidays Goa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Fun Holidays Goa
Ranked #15 of 253 Specialty Lodging in Calangute
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Definitely one of the best places to stay with Family in Goa. It is a well secured place yet very close to Beach . If you have little kids and is looking for a good place to stay , look no further. We’d definitely like to stay here next time we are in Goa.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Hi Manu
Thank you so much for the great review... We would also love to host you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at fun Fun Holiday Goa, some time ago, but I decided to give a review of the place because I really enjoyed my stay.

I stayed with my husband and my niece and it was a comfortable place.
the owner Komal is a very kind and helpful person and is always eager to be of any assistance.

the caretaker is also helpful.

the best I liked was the kitchen facilities, since most of the time we need to cook our own food, due to food allergies/restrictions
Fun Holidays Goa is close to everything and it does not take long to walk to the beach.

to sum it all up.
I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back again.
Thanks Komal for all the help you offered.

Room Tip: the room is already good, with a good sized balcony
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Hi
Thank you so much for the great review...It was great to have you over too. Looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was very nervous to go on a holiday with my hyper active 14 month old son. I was praying for a good place to stay. And indeed my prayers were answered when my husband showed us this apartment. A beautifully decorated house, comfortably furnished and located at a convenient distance from the beach. i couldn't have asked for more.... thank you Komal.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you so much Jyothsna. Am so glad you liked the place.:-)
Hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had planned to visit goa in the first week of Feb and we decided to book Fin holidays goa on the basis of the reviews on TA. I must say it worked out very well for us.

Here are the details of my exp with Fun Holidays goa:

The owner "Komal" is a very professional and helpful. She helped me through the booking and she is very cooperative and responds fast to queries. I had initailly booked the room between 1st and 4th Feb however due to a family emergency I was unable to visit goa at that time. I called Komal with some apprehension since usually hotel owners are not very open to changing dates. Komal on the other hand was so coperative. She immediately understood the problem and postponed the booking by a week. I really appreciate this gesture.

On reaching goa, we were in touch with Alok, the caretaker. He was also very coperative. However the only downside of our trip was the room we stayed in. The room was clean and well maintained but the only issue was there was a strong stench of fish in the room. I am a vegetarian so i had a tough time. We did inform alok of the problem and he tried to lessen the stench using an air freshener but the stench was persistent.

Secondly, when we were checking out (Their check out time is 10 am), we wanted to spend some more time in the hotel since our bus was only at 5pm. Again, Alok was very accommodating and he immediately shifted our luggage to the adjacent room with out any hassles.

The rooms are clean and are cleaned once a day by Sanjay.

In short, we really enjoyed our experience and we will defi go there again.

Its a very good place for a family to stay as it has all the facilities.

I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: please check the room for any smells
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iyerdeepa
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Hi Deepa
Thank you so much for the great review and the stars. Am really sorry about the smell. Alok told me about it. We will take care of this in future.
Thanks again

Reviewed March 2, 2013

had a stay here for 2 nights. it was a good experience. Apartments are really well furnished, economical but space is somewhat less but manageable. Care taker is a polite person. Will recommend for a economical family holiday.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Komal25, Manager at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Hi Piyush
Thank you so much for your nice review. Looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Traveled with wife and kid...it is a very clean and cozy apartment for small family..My 2 year old daughter enjoyed everything here....be it cuckoo ...bed..balcony. kitchenette is the best part if you carrying small kid as it is having all the essential utensils.

Location is also a advantage here, we got everything including bike, restaurant etc in walking distance.

Ambiance of the resort is also so calm and relaxing, can sit besides pool and have some relaxing moments

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hi Rahul
Thank you so much for your nice review.. I had set up this place when my son was 2. I know how much you have to plan when you are travelling with a toddler. But the real appreciation is a good review from your daughter:-). Huge thanks to her.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and i had stayed in this apartment for nine days at a stretch and we really enjoyed our stay here. The apartment is neat, clean and spacious and has all the essential items needed for a long term vacation such as a washing machine, microwave, cooking burner, refrigerator, split air-conditioner, cable tv etc. It is situated inside Colonia De Bragnza Resort which is a two star hotel with two swimming pools. The caretaker and the housekeeper were prompt in taking care of our needs. The location is smack bang in the middle of Calangute which is a good base to explore all the beaches of North Goa. Overall I think this is a value for money accommodation as compared to other two-three star hotels in this category. I will be staying again in this accommodation whenever I visit Goa.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Hello Mr Sethi
Thanks a lot for your great review... Would love to host you again..:-)
God bless