“Simply Adorable...Home away from home!!!”
Review of Fun Holidays Goa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Fun Holidays Goa
Ranked #13 of 227 Specialty Lodging in Calangute
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Simply Adorable...Home away from home!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Traveled with wife and kid...it is a very clean and cozy apartment for small family..My 2 year old daughter enjoyed everything here....be it cuckoo ...bed..balcony. kitchenette is the best part if you carrying small kid as it is having all the essential utensils.

Location is also a advantage here, we got everything including bike, restaurant etc in walking distance.

Ambiance of the resort is also so calm and relaxing, can sit besides pool and have some relaxing moments

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi Rahul
Thank you so much for your nice review.. I had set up this place when my son was 2. I know how much you have to plan when you are travelling with a toddler. But the real appreciation is a good review from your daughter:-). Huge thanks to her.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and i had stayed in this apartment for nine days at a stretch and we really enjoyed our stay here. The apartment is neat, clean and spacious and has all the essential items needed for a long term vacation such as a washing machine, microwave, cooking burner, refrigerator, split air-conditioner, cable tv etc. It is situated inside Colonia De Bragnza Resort which is a two star hotel with two swimming pools. The caretaker and the housekeeper were prompt in taking care of our needs. The location is smack bang in the middle of Calangute which is a good base to explore all the beaches of North Goa. Overall I think this is a value for money accommodation as compared to other two-three star hotels in this category. I will be staying again in this accommodation whenever I visit Goa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Komal25, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Hello Mr Sethi
Thanks a lot for your great review... Would love to host you again..:-)
God bless
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed in this facility last month for four days. This is a fully furnished apartment consisting of a living room, a spacious bed room, attached bath room and a small yet fully functional kichenette. Our bedroom had a window air-conditioner which was surprisingly extremely silent as compared to many I have seen in other hotels. The queen size bed is quite comfortable. The bath room was done up nicely although we felt it would have been better if certain facilities like hand soap, towel rack instead of a towel hook and hand towels were provided. The Kitchen has an electric water kettle, a water filter, microwave oven, fridge and a single burner gas stove besides all the essential utensils and crockeries and also a pressure cooker. The living room is provided with a cable connected (DTH) CRT TV, a sofa-bed and a couple of sofa and chairs. The sofa-bed however was too low for comfortable sitting. The apartment also has a washing machine for the use of the guests. All in all, a fully equipped home away from home comfortable for a family of four to enjoy a nice holiday with home cooked food. The crown-jewel of this facility however is its location. It is next to a busy market place with many eateries, grocery shops and shops for collectible items, yet in a quiet by-lane away from the noise and people of the market place. The famous Calangute beach is only 15 minutes walk. The apartment is housed inside a resort where the guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast. There is all round greenery amidst two swimming pools. The care taker Amit is very friendly and helpful and keeps the apartment spic and span. The bath towels provided to us were very clean and soft comparable to any provided in star hotels. I would highly recommend this facility for a family outing.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
KomalBera, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your great review and your kind words.. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our facility good. Your suggestion for a towel rack will be implemented this off season when we are renovating. Hand towels and hand wash should have been there... Will take care it doesn't slip our minds next time.
Thanks again
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were 8 people (4 couples) and rented this apartment for 2 nights and 3 days, place is clean, its a studio apartment with a well equiped kitchen and a semi automatic washing machine as well. Not that we used the kitchen, but its decent if you use it. Its at walkable distance to calngunte beach..which is not a good beach to chill out. But we hired bikes and car to go around, so it wasnt much of trouble.. Overall, the stay is economic which makes it the only reason to stay here because the free breakfast they offer is just bread, butter and jam! Not even an omlet!

• Stayed December 2012
KomalBera, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review. It was great to have you over too.. Really looking forward to your next trip...I am sure your family will love the place too.
Thanks
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my 5 days stay at fun holidays with my friends whom we met after a long time. It was a perfect setting for us, just retired group of 6 people. The apartments were very neat and clean and felt like home with all facilities, appliances and utensils that we could ever need on a vacation. The caretaker Alok and his cleaning staff were very cordial and made sure our stay there was most comfortable.The resort was beautifully maintained having all facilities like swimming pool, restaurant & bar and beautiful landscaping & greenery. The easy and close proximity to Calangute beach, market and several multi cuisine restaurants was an extra bonus. We could take a walk on the beach to Baga and Candolim beaches for sunrise and sunset and enjoy the beauty of nature.
I will highly recommend it to all my friends and will definitely be back at fun holidays next year.
I would like to thank the manager Ms. Komal for this wonderful and unforgettable experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 751purnima12
Thanks
Pune
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It was a perfect setup for holidays. We would definitely recommend it to friends and collegues. My wife and kids also liked the place very much. Alok and sanjay were friendly and helpful.

Next time I would like to stay for longer duration.

What I liked is neat and spacious furnished apartment, resort like facility, all amenities available nearby(bike rental, spa, good restaurant, market etc) and above all great value for money.

So guys don't think twice go ahead and book it.

Rohit P
Pune

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
KomalBera, Owner at Fun Holidays Goa, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hi Rohit
Thank you so much for the great review.... Would definitely love to host you for a longer duration next time. There were some availability constrains this time. Do let me know of your plans to Goa a little in advance.. :-)
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Enjoyed the Holidays with my pals @ Fun holidays goa.Cleanliness & Easy access to the main attractions are the prime features of the inn.Apart from the delay incurred by the care taker for check in,everything was excellent...We felt like as if we were in our home.Kitchen holds utensils,microwave owen,refrigerator etc. ,which helps us to cook ourselves.Laundry also helped us to get prepared for another tour to my home town.Within 3 days,we have covered as many places as we could...We have done parasailing and Banana ride ,which brought us an unforgettable tour..I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards the Manager,Mrs Komal to made this tour a memorable one with a wonderful stay.Hope i can come down there next time to explore the city at it's fullest.I can confidently suggest this apartment to my friends and family members because i am damn sure that they won't slap me once they had a stay. My Best wishes for this venture and have a good time.If god admits ,i may be visiting your four apartments one by one.!!!!!!!

With Regards & Prayers,
Visakh V R
Trivandrum,Kerala.

Room Tip: G-932 is a nice apartment where we stayed...