“So friendly”

We visited twice the staff were amazing especially with my 3 year old
Good steak deal 2 fillet steaks and bottle of wine £ 11. 00
Def worth a visit

Reviewed December 20, 2013

What the chairs and tables lack, is made up by the attitude of the staff and the quality of the food.

This is NOT 5 star dining but it is quality food, fantastic and helpful staff and the Indian food is fantastic. Value for money yes, two people can dine for £ 8.00.

Visited 3 times in December 2013 and each time we had the feeling we were very welcome and when we left decided to go back again later in the holiday for another meal!

Well done lads!!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Recommended by a friend, asked for my steak medium with absolutely NO BLOOD. Steak arrived swimming in blood. The waiter clearly made a note of my requirements, chef took no notice which is a recipe for failure.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of someone else. The surroundings were very shabby to say the least, but we did not let that put us off as at the end of the day it's the food that counts.
One of our party gave the waiter specific instructions on how he wanted his steak cooking which the waiter dutifully wrote down and even repeated it to us when confirming our order. When the steak was served at the table it bore no resemblance to the instructions that the waiter had written down. My meal was overall OK, however the naan bread I ordered from the menu was not the one that I received as this one was full of chillies which neither I or my mouth were expecting. When we were questioned on how we had enjoyed our meal I commented on the fact that it had chillies in I was told that this how they served them.
Not the best experience of a restaurant and especially when there are so many better places to eat.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Dined here a few times during a recent visit to Calangute,
Each time was well worth the money.
Firstly it is a budget restaurant (glass tables, plastic chairs etc) so don't expect fine surroundings
The place is clean and tidy ,the food is very very good and the value for money is excellent, expect to pay around £8 each for a 2 course meal and a couple of drinks and coffee.
Far better than all the surrounding places to eat

1  Thank alan j