It was my family's first trip to Goa. We loved the hospitality here. The suite was very nice with a sunrise view. The staff is very friendly. We had complete privacy.
The pool is also good in size and depth to enjoy a lazy afternoon.
As far as the locations is concerned, it is nearer to Candolim beach than Calangute beach. It is just 5 min walking distance to Candolim beach (though the address is Calangute). For those who love quieter beaches, Candolim is all time better than Calangute or Bauga. So the hotel is great choice to chill at Candolim beach and to enjoy markets, water sports at Calangute and Bauga which is also in the proximity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With global warming being a key concern, significant investments are being made in green technologies to reduce carbon foot prints across the world. Ocean Palms Goa too is a part of the drive. A 4-star eco-friendly resort, it is located in Calangute. Ocean Palms offers an affordable quality to business and leisure travellers alike. Blending the intimacy of home with modern amenities, the facilities at this child friendly resort include well appointed air-conditioned rooms, conferencing facilities, a swimming pool, a lounge bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, and fitness services. The resort is located in a quite area of the main road. So you can enjoy a peaceful stay; at the same time it is hop-skip-and-jump away from popular tourists spots. Ocean Palms gives guest the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Palms Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Goa Hotel Calangute
- Ocean Palms Goa Calangute