Ocean Palms Goa is within 10 minutes walking distance to the Holiday Beach (in between Candolim and Calangute beach). The access to the beach is lined with stores and small/medium sized restaurants and that makes the walk to the beach kinda interesting. The beach is also very nice particularly for young couples as it is not as crowded as the Calangute or Baga beaches. The property is very well maintained and the staff is friendly. Even though we reached early (the check in time being 2 pm), the staff assured us of a room much earlier than the check in time.
Overall, Ocean Palms Goa is recommended if you are looking for a good hotel close to a nice beach slightly away from the crowded area of Calangute or Baga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With global warming being a key concern, significant investments are being made in green technologies to reduce carbon foot prints across the world. Ocean Palms Goa too is a part of the drive. A 4-star eco-friendly resort, it is located in Calangute. Ocean Palms offers an affordable quality to business and leisure travellers alike. Blending the intimacy of home with modern amenities, the facilities at this child friendly resort include well appointed air-conditioned rooms, conferencing facilities, a swimming pool, a lounge bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, and fitness services. The resort is located in a quite area of the main road. So you can enjoy a peaceful stay; at the same time it is hop-skip-and-jump away from popular tourists spots. Ocean Palms gives guest the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ocean Palms Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Goa Hotel Calangute
- Ocean Palms Goa Calangute