We checked into a family suite but was a waste of money as the second room hardly had any furniture, except a sofa bed and a tv. The sofa bed was highly uncomfortable too.
We had many unpleasant experiences of a small nature which kinda put me off but the hotel is average but the spa is good. Make sure you try one of the massages.
The food for sure, is awful. On bad occupancy days, there is not even enough to eat. It's better to take just the bed and breakfast plan.
The pool is very tiny and if 4 adults get in it then you'd have a space crunch.
Overall, you'd want to search for a better hotel and if there are none, then this one would do just fine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With global warming being a key concern, significant investments are being made in green technologies to reduce carbon foot prints across the world. Ocean Palms Goa too is a part of the drive. A 4-star eco-friendly resort, it is located in Calangute. Ocean Palms offers an affordable quality to business and leisure travellers alike. Blending the intimacy of home with modern amenities, the facilities at this child friendly resort include well appointed air-conditioned rooms, conferencing facilities, a swimming pool, a lounge bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, and fitness services. The resort is located in a quite area of the main road. So you can enjoy a peaceful stay; at the same time it is hop-skip-and-jump away from popular tourists spots. Ocean Palms gives guest the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Palms Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Goa Hotel Calangute
- Ocean Palms Goa Calangute