I recently visited Goa and stayed at Fahrenheit Hotel and Resort. We had visited as a group. We were a group of 24 people stayed there for 2 nights. Our stay was very pleasent and rooms were fantastic. The staff has been very polite and co-operative. From the check-in till we checked-out, the entire staff was available for help.
1. Location is great. It is located on the beach (between Calangute and Baga). Surroundings are very quiet and pleasent.
2. Rooms are very comfortable and well-appointed. I had stayed in Comfort suite which was spacious, had 2 LED TVs, Bose entertainment system, etc.
3. Resturant was nice and food was just perfect and not very expensive.
4. Co-operative staff.
1. Rooms do not have a beach view
2. Pool is small (but well maintained)
3. As it is linked to the beach, surroundings are a bit dusty.
Overall it is a great resort and will love to visit it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fahrenheit Hotel is located opposite the famous Baga beach - one can just stroll away from one's suite for a serene experience. Here at Fahrenheit we can proudly boast about our swimming pool with 6 jacuzzi jets, the landscaped gardens and water bodies along with the flora and fauna which gives one the pristine feel. Indulge yourselves in the different category of suites from Indulgence to Cozy. The variation goes on to Spectacular Suite, Cool Suite and Comfort Suite. 24hours Reception at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, HRS, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Fahrenheit Hotels and Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fahrenheit Hotel Calangute
- Fahrenheit Hotels And Resorts Goa/Calangute