Can't understand the complaints! Lovely, spacious grounds and pretty waterways. Cottages very comfortable with air-conditioning to cool rooms or heat rooms. perhaps some visitors don't know how to use it! Receptionists were helpful but could have had more printed information on activities around Goa. position in Baga great. Just a healthy walk down to the beach through lovely market stall streets. Baga beach is lovely with many shack restaurants. Not too crowded.
They recommended a wonderful driver Godwin Pires. He was friendly, helpful, spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone staying here to ask for Godwin. his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Book him to avoid disappointment. Not all drives were as informed as he was. My daughter left her wallet full of money in a taxi. Godwin helped us find the driver and we recovered the wallet with everything still in it. I would certainly recommend this resort if a highrise hotel is not what you are looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Luxury eco resort with independent wooden cottages on long islands at your favorite beach destination, Calangute Baga. Every room has long shallow water bodies on the sides where you watch the fish romance. While you sit in your veranda, besides the specially created ambiance even within your room. Catch the birds fly back home and the cool breeze touch your skin while you lie by the pool side at twilight as you romance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Hotel Calangute
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Goa/Calangute