“Silent, peaceful, hygenic and ...... !!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adamo The Bellus Goa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Adamo The Bellus Goa
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
New Delhi, India
“Silent, peaceful, hygenic and ...... !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was really indeed a wonderful stay we had.....almost every aspect of what a visitor wishes to have during the stay was looked after very very well ......no compliant except some more attention towards the room cleaning and room service to be paid...area of improvement. Thanks Adamo !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your views about your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

All of us are delighted to know that you have had an enjoyable and a comfortable stay with us. Your mention of our service makes us feel proud, which will encourage us further to achieve greater heights.

We eagerly await for your return and hope to be your preferred destination in Goa.

Hanumant Naik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

it is very good hotel, with excellent rooms,good location, cooperating staff and quality food,it was excellent stay and in future whenever we go goa we stay adamo near to all good beaches and excellent swimming pool to kil the heat in afternoon when you in hotel

Room Tip: all rooms are very good
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Ashish,

Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our stay at Adamo, The Bellus from 5th - 8th feb 13 was one of the beautiful experience. The Junior Suite is wonderfully furnished with a terrace having beautiful pool view. The complete staff is helpful and friendly. The General manager Mr. Naik is always there for you and is ready to help you every time in any manner. We felt like royalty and completely pampered.

Since I was travelling with my 1yr old baby, so I was a little worried about his food quality and all. But the hotel people and restaurant staff made me comfortable and I got what I needed for him in the way I wanted. Fantastic food with many varities & tastes.

The Live band on the Wednesday might was just awesome. The Goan Folk Dance was really entertaining and made the evening more relaxing.

Calangute Beach is barely 3-4minutes walking from the resort and the market access is good to walk on with lot of shopping options. The location is good & perfect to stay.

Our next trip to GOA???? We would love to check in again the ADAMO THE BELLUS.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. you can choose any of the room from the 3 room categories.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Nikita,

Regards,
Barnet, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I came home last week after a great 2 week holiday in Goa and a lot of that was down to our fantastic stay at the Adamo the Bellus and their lovely staff. Firstly we got a great deal off the internet but it wasn’t clear which room. I emailed the manager in advance to arrange a transfer and we asked about the regent room we got upgraded for free!
Then when we got there we were treated like royalty... i have been on a lot of holidays and lived in South East Asia and I can tell you I have never had service of this level. All staff were genuinely lovely people and couldn’t do enough for you and always greet you with a smile.
We had a smashing Seafood platter that included lobster on our first night and having continued to eat a lot of seafood in other restaurants I can tell you that it was definitely not overpriced. Maybe some other things are little bit more pricey than in other local restaurants but they are a hotel so that’s not unusual and in the context of sterling it still very cheap! The manager even gave us a free bottle of wine with our dinner on our last night which was a really nice touch.
Our room was cleaned and mopped daily and bottled water always replenished.
Without a doubt we got great value for our money I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: I would pay for a regent room or if you go for a standard perhaps email them before hand to ask for...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

The entire team feels so proud to read your heartfelt review. Thank you for recognizing our unique ways of delighting our guests, which is truly inspiring for us all.

We look forward to your return and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The property 'Adamo the bellus' is just perfect for peaceful and relaxing experience. Green surroundings, with pool and food is just awesome. Hospitality outstanding. Near to market, calangute beach walkable distance and rooms are spacious with all modern facilities. Guys wanna have fun and want to relax, just one answer : ADAMO THE BELLUS.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guests,

Our heartfelt thanks for your comments and it is always a pleasure to know that our guests had a memorable stay.

We truely value your feedback, and can assure you that we will work on the opportunities for improvement to make your future visits even more exciting.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon, and personally meet you then.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Property
Nice property overall, the building have that "goan" color and feel from outside. I particularly like how the swimming pool is situated right at the centre while the buildings, restaurant, the bar, all seem to converge onto it. I like the fact that they have evening shows which would really appeal to foreigners and families (didnt attend, so dont know).

Rooms
We stayed in a regent room facing the pool. Although it comprised of a seperate hall and bedroom, what I didnt like was the super small size of bedroom, the fact that the television (an old CRT) was in the hall (although I dont know how it could be fit in the super small bedroom). I know nothing can be changed about it so I dont blame the hotel for it, but you, dear tripper, might want to upgrade your choice of room when you visit.

Breakfast they serve has got a lot of scope for improvement. I had expected a good mix of indian and continental and something to appeal to non-veggies (sausages, salami etc.) The egg counter guy would not even go beyond omelettes!
I just had one lunch there during my stay of 4 days despite having meals included in my package. No surprises there because of the amazing options one has in the form of interesting eateries around the hotel once you step out, not to forget the beach shacks. However the lunch was pretty good, so if you are having your meals in the hotel, chances are you wouldnt regret it.

Not bad. Well behaved staff with a smile on their faces and no hiccups...good enough.

Location
Fantastic location. It is indeed a 10min walk to the calangute beach main entry (a very very dirty area though, you might want to immediately steer a km away to your left or right if you enter from there). Good eateries around, wine shops aplenty...

Overall, a decent experience. I dont see why I would not stay there again IF I am looking to stay in/around calangute/baga.

Room Tip: Look for rooms above the regent category. Pool facing rooms are a good option too.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback on Trip Advisor. We are happy to note that you enjoyed the ambience and location of The Bellus as well as felt cared for by our team members.

In connection with your feedback on Breakfast. We definitely aim to provide a variety in our breakfast offerings that would appeal to all our guests. I have briefed my Chefs on your feedback. Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

We invite you to review the pictures on our Facebook page and stay tuned for further updates.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Adamo The Bellus is a three star deluxe property however feels more like Five Star because of many reasons like the excellent location "right near to Calangute beach - just 10min walk", "distance from the market to shop is just 100 miters"; Bagha & Candolim beaches are very near, as well as the Casino Pride - no one wants to miss Casino if in Goa!

Although it was my forth trip to Goa however my this trip was the best ever, Adamo provides the best ever food that any North Indian would love to have, I could never imagine that I would get Punjabi taste in each and every dish there.

Special thanks to Mr Hanumant, the general manager of the hotel. On my single request he upgraded my room to higher category regency room. On the evening of my wedding anniversary, when I returned hotel, my room was fully decorated with flowers and a cake - that was superb experience :)

Nonetheless, the services, staff and their hospitality is an amazing, even more than five star hotel expectations. Even you will find folk dance and fire show on every friday and sunday eve.

I would say that Adamo is the best value for Money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

Regards,
Hanumant Naik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
The Park Calangute Goa
#4 of 110 in Calangute
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
#15 of 64 in Candolim

Been to Adamo The Bellus Goa? Share your experiences!