Adamo The Bellus Goa
$54
$48
$16
  • Breakfast included
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$101
Agoda.com
$57
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsregency roomcalangute beachswimming poolmini barmain marketroom serviceexcellent hospitalitywalkable distancemarket areahotel is locatedhouse keepingnice poolclean roomsbreakfast spreadnice propertywelcome drinkreception staff
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The stay was pleasant and the hospitality of the staff was simply amazing.Breakfast was the best part of the stay.Location is absolutely perfect.We went there for our honeymoon n will surely prefer to go back to the same hotel whenever we plan to visit Goa.All in all i would rate it 4 out of 5.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank samakh
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

We are all delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the overall ambiance and the product of the hotel.

We take great pride in all the services that we offer and your appreciation motivates us to strive even harder to create moments of happiness for our guests.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

we vistied goa in march 2012 ,Initially we opted for regency room ,we reached hotel before time at around 6:30 am and guy at reception checked the availibilty of room and provided us available room,We did rest there for few hours in the room and noticed some issue in the current room and informed the staff of hotel,Manager listened to us and shifted to us other room which was much much better than earlier one,He personally came to the new room to arrange everything .Location was awesome just 5 mins walk from beach.our room was pool side facing with awesome view.Rooms were cleaned with all the basic ameneties.They have their own bakery.Daily breakfast was also good as per standard.Staff was very friendly and they greet every customer delightfully .There is no doubt about the hosptitality.I would love to go there again whenever my next visit to Goa.Its value for money and for me was more than as expected :)

Room Tip: would recommend suite room with pool side view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank scornipio
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

The entire team feels so proud to read your heartfelt review. Thank you for recognizing our unique ways of delighting our guests, which is truly inspiring for us all.

We look forward to your return and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed in one of the basic rooms and it still had a small sitting room, good sized fridge, and balcony, and was clean with one exception, the mattress was old, lumpy and smelly - there was no mattress protector or bottom sheet, just one thin sheet over the mattress, so you could smell the sweat and bodily odour of years of previous occupants. I notice other reviewers have mentioned the mattresses so hopefully the management will do something about this. Aside from that the basic rooms were good value for money - we had a look at one of the next level up rooms in one of the newer blocks - looked lovely.
Breakfast was included and acceptable, the restaurant staff (and in fact all the staff we dealt with) are friendly and professional. The other restaurant food was also fine. The hotel grounds were clean and well kept. I had an excellent massage in the spa. Overall I would recommend this for couples and families. One last small issue - it would be good if the staff would ensure that children are not bothering adults in the pool, given that there is a designated children's pool area. It would be nice to think that parents would take care of this but clearly this is not the case.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of luxury then upgrade, but it's a quite a difference in price and the basic rooms are quite acceptable.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sparklebcn
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review with the TripAdvisor community and am glad that you enjoyed it for the most part.

I appreciate your comments with regard to the issues you raised in terms of the Mattress in standard rooms. We are already working on it and very soon all our standard rooms will have new mattresses.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I stayed at Adamo in last week of Feb '12. This was my 2nd visit to Goa and first stay at Adamo. Believe me it is a very good hotel with excellent service. Hotel is at a 8-10 min of walking distance from main Calangute beach. Baga beach is appx 2-3 km from the hotel. All the facilities including swimming pool is well maintained. I did not try meals in hotel but Breakfast served in the hotel was very good.

Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. I reached hotel at 7:45 am and still they provided me a room without any delay (although check in time was 12 pm).

I was given room no. 311 and the only problem I faced over there was the mattress. This is something which really needs immediate attention as that was not comfortable. I think hotel management need to look into that seriously.

Rest all was perfect and I would definitely recommend this hotel to couple, families for a relaxed vacation.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Hunk_79
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review with the TripAdvisor community.

We have noted your concerns about the Mattress in Room 311 and we will definitely solve this matter.

We as a hotel take great pride in the quality of services that we offer and I am certain that we will be able to showcase a product that we are proud of on your next visit. Please do let me know as and when you finalize your travel plans as I will be delighted to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Thank you for recognizing our team members for all their efforts. I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in future.

Hanumant Naik

Reviewed February 29, 2012

What a pleasent and rocking trip to calangute GOA, and adamo made it much more better.
travelled for 5 days in GOA..First impression for the property Goes like WOHH its great.
Rooms are very well maintained housekeeping very good , Bathrooms clean and Hygenic, from 821 great view to the pool from the balcony, Pool very clean and neat, None of the housekeeping guy was willing to grasp a Tip all well behaved and friendly, Restaurent was great, Good variety of food. Restaurent manager was attending each and every one .
best place to stay in calangute , Calangute beach just 5 mins walk, market even closer,
Adamo along with Calangute GOA made my honeymoon a memorable trip(College life Relived. :))

Room Tip: Choose the POOL facing rooom.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnkitSharma21
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanking you for staying at Adamo The Bellus, Goa and sharing your wonderful experience with the TripAdvisor community.

We are so inspired to read such a fantastic review. The team at The Bellus is committed to quality service and it is your feedback that motivates all of us to sustain and enhance our focus on small details. We believe that these small details make a big difference and help us to generate some very special moments for our guests.

We thank you once again and look forward to your continued visits at Adamo The Bellus Goa.