“Very good”

Ranked #9 of 424 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ate here twice during our stay in calangaute. The meals were really good and the staff were so friendly. We tried the steak on our second visit and it was really good and cooked to perfection. Will def be returning on our next visit to goa.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Visited just by chance as we were passing, the group of four, as we were, all very much enjoyed what we ordered which was a selection of Thai meals. Service was excellent and will visit again if we return to Calangute/Baga area. I cant remember the exact cost of the meal by by comparison it was a little more expensive than other places locally but worth it.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

visited this restaurant several time while on holiday the food was fantastic and well presented. the staff could not do enough for you explained about each dish and recommend suitable dishes for our taste as i do not like my food to spicy . one evening i ordered a beef with chill and they also brought fresh cream just in case it was to hot for me. the restaurant is set in the Mira hotel using the side which is undercover the back and pool side yes the are some hotel rooms at the back of the hotel by the pool side but we found this no problem as most of the guest use the side to get to their room and there is no more disturbance than other dinners going to their table the pool is closed and has floating lights in making it a very nice dinning experience. Yarmi and the other staff takes the time to talk to each of the dinners and make it a friendly and relaxed time. the chicken and cashew was my favorite i would go there again

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Have been at The Mira for a week and have had several meals either at lunch time or evening in the Oriental. Every meal has been fantastic and I cannot say a bad thing about it. Well done to Yammy and the team.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Disappointed ! Went here with my wife on the recommendations on here but found the whole experience a big let down. The location is odd borrowing a hotels poolside area with hotel guests wandering too and from there rooms. The food, I have visited Thiland and love there cuisine. We shared a chicken satay starter nicely cooked pieces of chicken but the peanut dipping sauce was taste less, I ordered a chicken/chilli dish and noodles it was average the wife had a steak which was no better than any other place . However the service was excellent through out. The total bill was about double anywhere else here in my opinion not worth it.

3  Thank gary_vStocktonOnTees