“half cooked food poor ambeince....”
Review of Under The Stars - CLOSED

Under The Stars
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2012

after chkin d reviews at trp advisor...went in to get disappointed. minstrone soup was like halfcooked gravey of vegetables. mushroom masala was even uglier with sweet taste n saly less preperation. oweners were hospitable but prices r high.... better options ard ppl . avoidable ...

Under_the_Stars_Goa, Owner at Under The Stars, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Hello Sir,

We apologize you did not enjoy your meal at our restaurant, but we would like to clarify that Minestrone soup is a pasta, tomato base soup with vegetables which are slightly Al Dente.

Also as you found your Mushroom Masala sweet and less salty, we made it fresh for you with slightly more spice and salt, which you still didn't approve of, but acknowledged the fact that we do cater to foreign tourist who do not have too much spice or salt.

Thank you.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

As the heading says loved everything about this restaurant, on arrival we were greeted with a big smile and led to our seats. In the background a guitarist was playing which was a lovely touch. We had heard through tripadvisor of the quality of the ribs and decided to follow the advice given. We 'were not' disappointed! They were so tasty and just fell off the bone.. delicious.. say no more we are going back for some more tomorrow night and taking some friends. mmmmmmmmm.. can't wait!! Get booking, you will love the ambiance, service and it is a cert there will be something on the menu that you will enjoy.

2  Thank TraceyJaneTop
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as recomended on trip advisor . We ended up going back as the food was fantastic . Ade the waiter was very friendly & suggested the jeera rice for my excellent prawn curry . Our next visit I had a steak & was one of the best I've tasted ,quality ! The 4 of us were made very welcom & all agreed one of the best restaurants we'd visited . Really good quality food for excellent value.

Under_the_Stars_Goa, Owner at Under The Stars, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hello
Thank you for the lovely review.
In order to put a face to the review, I would appreciate if you could email us your
name and photograph.
Regards
Silvia

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very hospitable staff with great food and cocktails. My family and I were very happy with the food and helpful staff. We wanted to visit a restaurant where we could take our time and not forced to order fast and leave soon. We were given our space and were given assistance in ordering cocktails which were unique and exotic. I would surely return back to Under the Stars for a relaxing and enjoyable time, after all thats what Goa is all about!!!

Hello
Thank you for the lovely review.
name and photograph.
Regards
Silvia

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was in Goa for the celebration of my parents wedding anniversary. My parents have been to Goa plenty times and that's the reason I wanted to surprise them with a new place like Under The Stars. We all enjoyed the pleasant ambience, personalised attention and excellent food. The tandoor and continental fare in particular were exquisite. Will surely make another visit to Under The Stars. Carl and Silvie the restaurant owners in particular made my parents anniversary a very memorable experience.