“great place to relax”

Ranked #16 of 113 Hotels in Calangute
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
“great place to relax”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

i have been to goa for three times now. but the kind of stay offered by resort de coracao, i had not experienced anywhere else. the service quality and hospitality was unmatchable, food contained great variety and taste.
i came here for my honeymoon and stayed for 4 nights. location is also good but u must hire a good bike to explore the nearby serene locations. overall, it was a great value for the money spent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
RESORTDECORACAO, General Manager at Resort De Coracao, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Hi Ashish !
Greetings from me and my Team at Resort De Coracao !

I am overwhelmed on reading your positive and highly motivating review on Trip Advisor .
My Team and I strive very hard to deliver a very high standard of service and product quality and a very high value for money, holiday experience.
We thank you once again, for choosing to stay at Resort De Coracao. Your appreciation and excellent feedback motivates us highly to go that extra mile to deliver you a holiday experience par excellence.
looking forward, to more opportunities of service to you, your family and friends.

Warm Regards, from me and my team , and here's wishing you every happiness in your newly embarked journey of married life....God bless !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The best thing I liked about the resort is its location. All the popular north goa beaches are in the radius of 4-5 KM. Just walk out of the resort and you will enjoy the market. Rooms are spacious and well built with good facilities. Staff is very corporative and well mannered. The restaurant is really good with nice ambience and awesome food. You will get good options both for break fast and dinner.They are very much puntual in terms of Airport pick up and drop. Really value for money. Highly recommendable resort to make your trip memorable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

well i just got back yesterday from goa and i stayed here with my wife from 4 to 7 dec. Now i feel that these guys deserve a review lets start with the pic up from the airport it was good as a brand new (seems like it came out straight from the showroom) cab was sent to pik us.it took an hour to reach hotel. The checkin was real quick and it took only a few minutes to get into our room.The staff at the reception was polite and very hospitable Mr Gujral from the front office was too good. The room was spacious and clean the breakfast and dinner were also good.one can also try for an ayurvedic massage at the resort also it is located nicely as all the popular beaches are close to it. You can rent a bike just outside the resort.At last i wud say a great place at a reasonable price.

Thanks to M.r Rana and his team for a great service.

Abhishek bhardwaj

• Stayed December 2012
5 Thank BHARDWAJABHISHEK
RESORTDECORACAO, General Manager at Resort De Coracao, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Abhishek,
Hello again ! My team and I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us, whilst you were on a holiday in Goa ! It feels great, to know you have had a wonderful holiday experience at our resort.
At The Resort De Coracao, it is our constant en-devour to surpass customer expectations, in all related areas of guest holiday experience. We constantly try to exceed value for money for all our esteemed guests.
Bangalore
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The stay at this resort was comfortable. I liked everything about this resort except that their service was too slow especially in their restaurant. The check-in time was 12:00 PM. I was actually allocated room at 2:00 PM.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

RESORTDECORACAO, General Manager at Resort De Coracao, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Warm Greeting to you from all of us at the Resort De Coracao. It was indeed a pleasure, having you stay with us. My team and I are delighted to know you found our hotel comfortable.
I do recon that you had to wait, for a considerable length of time, until my team could allot a neat clean well appointed room soon after a back to back check-out. We apologize for the same, and the inconvenience you had to go through, since we had a sold out position.
Our restaurant, opens only at 12.30 pm for lunch and as such we could not do full justice on your arrival at 12.00 pm. My team and I would certainly try and do better during your future stays with us.
We at Resort De Coracao once again like to thank you for choosing to stay with us, during your visit to Goa. Apologies once again for the inconvenience at the outset of your stay.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Excellent cleanliness, good hospitality, trained staff, delicious food & wonderful atmosphere. Resort De Coracao is the best resort in North Goa. Worth a Second Visit !! Good Job Guys !!! The Resort offers best value for money with attractive packages to choose from....

Room Tip: Families should stay on the First or Second Floor & pool facing. Its worth a view EARLY morning.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
RESORTDECORACAO, General Manager at Resort De Coracao, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Amit,
Warm Greetings from my team and me at the Resort de Curacao. It was indeed heartening to read the reviews on Trip TripAdvisor and the time and effort you spared to acknowledge our services. My team and me are overwhelmed and motivated when guest like you appreciate and acknowledge our team work.
We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and also look forward to see you and your family in the near future.
Warm regards and Best Wishes always Amit,
General Manager,
Resort De Coracao.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Lovely rooms, excellent staff, great location - only a 5 minute walk to the beach and right in the centre of the stretch of beach which spans the North Goa coast.
Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alex B
Dear Alex,
Greetings from Resort De Coracao Team.
I take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us whilst you stay in Goa. I also would like to thank you for the time taken to write such a good review about us.
We are glad you had a comfortable stay and a memorable time while you stayed here in Goa with us. Looking forward to see you again, sometime soon.
Warm Regards,
General Manager,
Resort De Coracao, Goa
Jeddah
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Well i returned yesterday itself after a stay of 7days in Goa and all i carry with me is remarkable and memorable moments. Resort De Coracao the finest i believe in and around calangute.me and my friend were recieved with a glass of juice It has all the good features, facilities of a good hotel.. It has an ideal location 5 minutes drive to candolim beach (the best beach in north). Rooms are clean, service is FAST, the breakfast was ok but can be improved. Staff is responsible and specially the duty manager Fernandez for number of reasons and all i would warn you about is that be careful when renting a bike outside the hotel though its in alignment with the hotel and dont go for the sight seeing its useless and i dont blame the hotel for that cuz Goa has nothing to see in other than beaches, cafe's and meeting new people :) The hotel needs to improve its security assistance to tourists even if something happens at 3am and they should have their own bikes atleast to serve intl tourists. Well overall Resort De Coracao is very good i in regards to service,location,standard in and around calangute and its capable to cater both national and international tourists.

Room Tip: choose 2nd floor rooms for a better pool view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Banker000
Dear Mr. Banker,
Warm greetings from resort De Coracao Goa !
It was indeed a pleasure, to have you stay with us while you were in Goa. My team and I are delighted to understand by your review inputs, that you had a wonderful, value for money holiday experience with us.
Mr. banker, you also mentioned about a few concerns, about the bike rentals vendor who operates just adjacent to our hotel. I would surely address this issue appropriately. Thank you for bringing it to our knowledge.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us. looking forward to see you sometime soon.

Warm Regards,
General Manager, Resort De Coracao, Goa.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
Ocean Palms Goa
Whispering Palms Beach Resort
The Park Calangute Goa
The Park Calangute Goa
#7 of 113 in Calangute

Been to Resort De Coracao? Share your experiences!