“"INCREDIBLE MOMENTS"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Nelmar Nest Guest House
Ranked #4 of 204 Calangute B&B and Inns
airoli
“"INCREDIBLE MOMENTS"”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was visited Goa on 31st march 2014 n we stayed in NELMAR NEST @ calungute the place was awesome we liked it.there is one person named EDWIN THE PROPERTIOR he is very polite & humble with us he gave me all that things which I wanted like good food,best service,hukka,information about Goa,etc.
He is a person who arrange all that things whatever u want like bikes on rent etc..it is also a best place for couples n family we loved the place n I hope u will also love it...
The rooms are very clean....

• Stayed April 2014
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Hi Saurab
Airoli, India.

I take this opportunity to thank you for this short review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your awesome experience.

I am happy that you choose Nelmar Nest for your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest. Thanks for appreciating my hospitality.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you at Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Edwin maintained very well. We love this place. It is cost effective too. I recommend nelmar for everyone. KFC and Dominos near by nelmar(5 mins walking). He help us bike rent option. He is ready to help for everything. Food quality is very good especially the fish tuna sandwich.

• Stayed March 2014
Hi Amol Karmalkar,
India.

I am happy that you choose Nelmar Nest for your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest. Thanks for recommending on tripadvisor.

Nashik, India
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Nelmar Nest is an excellent place to stay in Calangute. It has friendly, genial proprietors, who are always available to sort out any problems, you might encounter. It has reasonable rates, and is well located within a few minutes walk to the Beach and several gourmet restaurants..over all i like it..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Hi Veer,
Nashik, India.

I take this opportunity to thank you for this short review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your excellent experience.

I am happy that you choose Nelmar Nest for your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest. Thanks for appreciating hospitality.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I am someone who spends lots of time reading up on a destination, the places to stay and the things to do when i plan my vacation.I read many good reviews from other members about Nelmar Nest and I am very happy that I booked it.

Comfortable guest house with clean rooms, Locality is very calm and relaxing.From the moment you arrive you are looked after.Owner Edwin enquires about each guest personally and is always there with a smile.Nelmar Nest provides you the most basic of amenities. A bed, a fan/AC a tv,Fridge filled with Water,Beer and a clean Bathroom.

The beach is minutes of walk away and all basic amenities are available few yards away. For any sort of help - car,bikes, eateries, itinerary. Mr.Edwin is always there to help. They also serve a simple and fantastic breakfast in the morning,Though you always have choice to get your own food and drinks from outside,And there is free WiFi too!

Nelmar Nest is a real value for money would surely visit again and recommend to fellow travellers,friends,Couples. Hope to visit again soon

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Hi Sunil,
Kolkata, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this very detailed quick review after your return and for taking your precious time to write this review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your very happy experience & recommending guests.

I am glad you did the right choice in trusting by choosing Nelmar Nest at your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and your wife had nice experience at Nelmar Nest.

Compare to PRICING, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given the best to valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to see the beautiful fruit of my work in each member’s review.

Lastly you forgot the South Tour and drop to airport you took in my Taxi, thanks for choosing Nelmar Nest Taxi Service.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you to Nelmar Nest with your new family member ;) in your next trip to Goa.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had read few reviews on Tripadvisor before booking this place and I must say i wasn't disappointed at all. This is owned by Mr. Edwin Dsouza and he is a gem of a person. Very easy to talk to, helpful and quite knowledgeable. We were 8 of us and had booked 2 rooms - Studio apartment and 1 BHK room with AC from 13-18th March 2014 at nominal rates. The room had all basic amenities like Clean rooms, Bed, Fridge (loaded with Beers and Mineral Water), Hot water 24*7, etc etc. There is a short cut to the calangute beach from this guest house and you can reach within 10 mins walking distance. We also hired Mr Edwin's car for our tour and he was more than happy to oblige again at nominal rates. There are quite a few restaurants nearby and its central location makes it more accessible. So next time when I pack my bags for Goa I know I don't have to do a google search and head directly to Nelmar.. Thanks Mr Edwin for a wonderful Host to your guests. :) Appreciate it...

Room Tip: Go for the AC rooms as climate in Goa is mostly Hot thorughout the year
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hi Sunny,
Mumbai, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this valuable review on Tripadvisor further to your great experience.

I am glad you did the right choice in choosing Nelmar Nest after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and your friends had good time.

It is really very difficult to impress with the amenities I have for new guests at the time of booking, as many of the hotels/guest house say lot about their amenities but the output is very bad and that’s the reason the visitors who visit Goa has lost trust. Your experienced review really gives my guests confident to book at Nelmar Nest and I thank you for your appreciation.

Compare to TARIFF, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given unbelievably the best to valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to see this reviews with lot of appreciation.

It’s been a pleasure to serve you with my TAXI service which was hired for your Tour of Goa.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you all at Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed at Edwin's place Nelmar Nest for 4 days. we were 8 people , the place was good and absolutely clean and very affordable and even u can upgrade the rooms to AC at very nominal rates. Edwins owns this place and is run by him so he has taken good care and much needed effort to keep the place clean and safe...........
Rooms are very spacious. We had opted for Studio app which was very big and the bathrooms were also clean and 24 hrs hot running water which many fail to offer but Edwin had it.
he is a very helpful guy he rents his car at nominal rate for sight seeing and has pick up and drop facility.
The breakfast is also available at nominal rates and very good homely food....
the overall experience was great looking forward for the next trip to goa.... NElmar nest is the place to be.....

Regards
SHARATH KRISHNA

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and spacious.....
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hi Sharath Krishna,
Mumbai, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this quick review after your home return and for taking your precious time to write this review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your great experience.

I am glad you did the right choice in choosing Nelmar Nest at your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and you 8 friends had a great experience at Nelmar Nest.

Compare to PRICING, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given the best to my valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to give my personal touch to guide every guest.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you to Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 10, 2014

MR EDWIN all credit goes to this man owner of this wonderful place , a perfect place to enjoy goa
homely atmosphere , clean rooms with all basic amenities overall great place at reasonable price
nelmar nest i will be back .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank avichal
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hi Avichal Agrawal,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I take this opportunity to thank you for this short review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your memorable experience.