“Absolutely the best restaurant in Calangute!”
Review of 49 Lesta Sq - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
49 Lesta Sq
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Great quality food, friendly staff, clean kitchen. Nothing to complain about. We ate there about every day for two weeks. If only I could eat there right now :)

Reviewed June 18, 2010

I first went to Goa in January 2009 and was introduced to 49 Lesta Square by my son and his friend who had eaten there the previous year. It quickly became my favorite place to be as it seemed to have a certain magic. When I returned in January 2010 the magic seemed to increase as my holiday progressed. I can,t wait to return next year to find out if the magic is still there. By the way you will not find food any better than this in the whole of Goa, the personal service is amazing and the value for money second to none.