“Keep Coming Again and Again.....”
Review of Citrus Goa

Citrus Goa
Ranked #5 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Vadodara, India
“Keep Coming Again and Again.....”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We were in this Goa hotel in the month of June 2012. The location of the hotel is very nice. Whatever one wants to shop is just a step away. 2 beaches (Calangute and Baga) are at walking distances. You need not go anywhere else to shop not even Mapusa local market (its ONLY for local ppl and not for tourist). Lots of restaurants are close to this Hotel but u may not need to go anywhere cos the Hotel food itself is excellent. We had got the best package. We had booked a Superior Double room but they gave us a higher grade room (Premier Room) within the same package. The staff is very polite and co-operative. The ambiance of the hotel is also very appealing. My husband and I feel everyone visiting Goa should stay in this Hotel. Its simply excellent!! Keep up the Good Work Guys!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Krutzz
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this review, January 28, 2017

Namaste !!!

Thank you for the sharing this lovely review about your recent stay at Citrus Goa.

I am happy to learn we turned your stay into a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the quality of service and dedication of our team members.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests the very best and we are glad you recognized our efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Shyam Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Finnish first
Pune, India
Reviewed June 15, 2012

me and my family had a wonderful vaction at citrus Goa, location helped me to be always at sea beach which is a desire of all planning to be at Goa for a relaxed and mind soothing vaction, after hectic schedules of work. entire staff was full of warmth and love with cheer and smiles,me and my family will always plan a second trip if we get time again thanks and keep up the spirit food was delicious as well service was very caring

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank harvindersingh_sarna

Namaste !!!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

It's lemon fresh hotel very positive vibes only restaurant veg+non veg factor bad.to the staf goes whole credit friendly.We two couple where thear and we used pool pool table and Jim massage also thear kit good

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Banglemb
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this review, January 29, 2017
Thank you for an amazing review on TripAdvisor, after your stay at Citrus Goa!

My team and I are enthralled to learn that your stay was wonderful, and you loved the service and appreciated our hospitality. Your compliments for my team have been shared with them, and they are very happy to learn that they were successful in making your stay memorable.

Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Reviewed June 7, 2012

a foolto family package.very nice breakfast.rooms are too good service is excellent.in short good stay comfort makes the trip comfortable.gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa beeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hoooteeeeeeeeeel

Room Tip: Good ambience
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pankaj1957

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Abhishek Bhatodekar-I was in Goa from 29th April to 4th May,stayed in Citrus and believe me,the stay exceeded my expectations.
Amazing place,amazing staff and amazing food.
Everybody from the receptionist,Archana,the housekeeping person,Kanaiya(decorated our room every day) to the manager Mr Gopal were really nice and helpful.
This place is close to Calangute beach so you are very close to where the action is.
One thing I liked about the staff was 'attention to details'.
Breakfast is amazing.
A la carte menu is also good.But I would recommend you to eat at Souza Lobo or Britto's at Baga.
Will definately come back to Citrus.

Room Tip: I would definately recommend the premier rooms having the pool view.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AbhishekSneha

India
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed at the Citrus for a week and I must say that I was impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the hospitality of the staff. At the time of check-in, we were informed by the front desk to follow the pool rules, which includes wearing the proper attire. Much to our dismay what we witnessed the next morning was pathetic !! Men, women and children in anything but the proper attire. It was so bad that the previous day our friends checked into another hotel. Why can't the hotel enforce the rules ? We stayed out of the pool our entire trip and used the pool at another hotel, taking an additional room for the entire week !!
I would love to come back and stay at the Citrus, but would definitely check out the pool before reserving a room. Unfortunately all the hospitality and warmth of the staff, the good food as well as the nice rooms gets overshadowed by the guests using the pool and the hotel management doing nothing about it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank AJ310B
Namaste !!!

I appreciate the feedback you have shared about your experience with us. Such feedback helps us to learn better and improvise on our areas of improvement.

I am absolutely disheartened to learn that you were disappointed with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and mishaps. Thank you once again for highlighting the shortcomings, rest assured our team has been briefed and we are in the process of adopting serious measures to ensure that no guest is inconvenienced.

My team and I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

We hope you give us a chance to serve you better.

Pune, India
Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you're looking for the most centrally located, economical, luxurious hotel, Citrus- Goa is the place. A stone throw's away from Calangute, its an ideal choice for those who enjoy walking to the beach. The rooms are spacious, clean and super-cool:) The buffet breakfast is " to die for". the assorted continental and indian meals enticed each one every morning and one left the restaurant extremely satisfied))))
Well done Shyam Sharma and congratulations to your staff for going out of their way to make us feel at home.
U spoilt us rotten!!
Craig Butterfield & Tracy

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Shyam Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
The Park Calangute Goa
Whispering Palms Beach Resort
Casa Severina
Casa Severina
#7 of 110 in Calangute

Been to Citrus Goa? Share your experiences!