“nice experience”
Review of Citrus Goa

Citrus Goa
Ranked #4 of 124 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed June 7, 2012

a foolto family package.very nice breakfast.rooms are too good service is excellent.in short good stay comfort makes the trip comfortable.gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa beeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hoooteeeeeeeeeel

Room Tip: Good ambience
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pankaj1957
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2017

Thank you for an amazing review on TripAdvisor, after your stay at Citrus Goa!

My team and I are enthralled to learn that your stay was wonderful, and you loved the service and appreciated our hospitality. Your compliments for my team have been shared with them, and they are very happy to learn that they were successful in making your stay memorable.

Shyam Sharma

Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Abhishek Bhatodekar-I was in Goa from 29th April to 4th May,stayed in Citrus and believe me,the stay exceeded my expectations.
Amazing place,amazing staff and amazing food.
Everybody from the receptionist,Archana,the housekeeping person,Kanaiya(decorated our room every day) to the manager Mr Gopal were really nice and helpful.
This place is close to Calangute beach so you are very close to where the action is.
One thing I liked about the staff was 'attention to details'.
Breakfast is amazing.
A la carte menu is also good.But I would recommend you to eat at Souza Lobo or Britto's at Baga.
Will definately come back to Citrus.

Room Tip: I would definately recommend the premier rooms having the pool view.
1  Thank AbhishekSneha

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed at the Citrus for a week and I must say that I was impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the hospitality of the staff. At the time of check-in, we were informed by the front desk to follow the pool rules, which includes wearing the proper attire. Much to our dismay what we witnessed the next morning was pathetic !! Men, women and children in anything but the proper attire. It was so bad that the previous day our friends checked into another hotel. Why can't the hotel enforce the rules ? We stayed out of the pool our entire trip and used the pool at another hotel, taking an additional room for the entire week !!
I would love to come back and stay at the Citrus, but would definitely check out the pool before reserving a room. Unfortunately all the hospitality and warmth of the staff, the good food as well as the nice rooms gets overshadowed by the guests using the pool and the hotel management doing nothing about it.

1  Thank AJ310B

Namaste !!!

I appreciate the feedback you have shared about your experience with us. Such feedback helps us to learn better and improvise on our areas of improvement.

I am absolutely disheartened to learn that you were disappointed with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and mishaps. Thank you once again for highlighting the shortcomings, rest assured our team has been briefed and we are in the process of adopting serious measures to ensure that no guest is inconvenienced.

My team and I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

We hope you give us a chance to serve you better.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you're looking for the most centrally located, economical, luxurious hotel, Citrus- Goa is the place. A stone throw's away from Calangute, its an ideal choice for those who enjoy walking to the beach. The rooms are spacious, clean and super-cool:) The buffet breakfast is " to die for". the assorted continental and indian meals enticed each one every morning and one left the restaurant extremely satisfied))))
Well done Shyam Sharma and congratulations to your staff for going out of their way to make us feel at home.
U spoilt us rotten!!
Craig Butterfield & Tracy

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Sneha Bhatodekar
I had been to Citrus Goa this May with my husband,Our stay was amazing.The hotel staff was very decent n helping. On arrival we were welcomed with refreshing welcome drink. We had been there to celebrate our anniversary,so on knowing this we were upgrade to a deluxe room and our room was nicely decorated with flowers,balloons n an anniversary cake.After that on all days of our stay the housekeeping staff used to decorate our room.The rooms are bright n are kept very clean n are well equipped with all the required amenities.The washrooms are also bright n clean.The swimming pool as well as the surrounding area is nicely maintained n kept clean.The staff at the reception was also very helping,they helped us with our travel bookings.They even provided us the laptop for browsing the net.The breakfast was awesome, it had a wide spread with vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes ranging from fresh fruits,juices,dryfruits,Indian dishes,veg n non-veg sandwiches,egg n dosa counters,sauges etc.The kitchen n F&B staff was also very nice.We are greatly touched with the hospitality n the quality of services we got at Citrus.The hotel atmosphere is very warm,refreshing n bright.The hotel has a gym which is well kept n also has the spa facility.Even the pool table is nicely kept.On the day of our departure,as our bus was in the late evening,the hotel staff gave us a stay extension upto 3o’clk.(normal check out time being 12 hrs) and even readily agreed to keep our luggage at the reception till evening.While leaving they clicked our snap at the reception and mailed us the pic.
We will definitely visit Citrus during our next visit to Goa n will hope that they maintain their quality in terms of décor, amenities as well as services.
Love our stay n had a great time@ Citrus.

Room Tip: All rooms are good,but the ones having a pool side view are amazing.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed in Citrus twice and it was a memorable experience. The hotel has recently been renovated and upgraded from a 3 star to a 4 star property. The overall experience was good however the management needs to pay special attention to pool etiquette of large families who pay no heed and treat the property as their personal property. Quality of food was good and the 24hr bistro cafe had a good variety to offer. The staff was very helpful and poilte

Namaste !!!

Thank you for the sharing this lovely review about your recent stay at Citrus Goa.

I am happy to learn we turned your stay into a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the quality of service and dedication of our team members.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests the very best and we are glad you recognized our efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This was our first trip to Goa ....and a lot of the credit goes to Citrus for making it truly unforgettable. The staff were great, always cheerful and willing to help. The rooms were good and gave you a good sleep after a tired day and the pool was fantastic. The staff were mgreat with our children too and most importantly always willing to help. Highly recommended as over an above all of this it is great value for money.

Room Tip: Get the one on the ground floor near the pool...

Namaste !!!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.