“One of the best hotels in calangute:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Citrus Goa

Citrus Goa
Ranked #4 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Bengaluru
“One of the best hotels in calangute:)”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

My husband and I travel a lot and we stayed in a lot of good hotels but we want to say that this hotel (citrus) we will remember forever! The food was amazing and consistently excellent, I didn't eat anywhere else the entire time and I generally never eat at my hotel. the staff is super friendly and efficient, rooms are very charming, clean and smelled nice. The swimming pool was great.
And finally we meet the chef of the hotel it's a surprise package for us he is very passionate about his work, The Chef amit knows his stuff and produced an authentic Tiramisu with mascapone cheese for us !

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Citrus Goa, responded to this review, January 29, 2017
Thank you for an amazing review on TripAdvisor, after your stay at Citrus Goa!

My team and I are enthralled to learn that your stay was wonderful, and you loved the service and appreciated our hospitality. Your compliments for my team have been shared with them, and they are very happy to learn that they were successful in making your stay memorable.

Shyam Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Finnish first
Mumbai
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I must say a really nice hotel with wonderful ambiance that includes Bar, Swimming Pool, Wild entrance etc.
Rooms were clean, clean bathroom & nice bed.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone who visits goa...

Room Tip: Do not take room near swimming pool as Kids playing in pool would wake u wake early...
  • Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Prashant_Simran

Namaste !!!

Thank you so much for such a lovely review.

We're glad to know that our services were delighted. Thank you for sharing your experience at our resort on this forum. We hope to welcome you again it was a pleasure serving you.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards
Pune, India
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Was there for our 1st wedding anniversary. Everything was taken care of right from providing an appropriate room to giving us quick and efficient service. Food is great and the poolside bar is cozy!!!

A must visit whenever one is in Goa....Shyam and team..you rock!!!

1 Thank Sapna M

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed here for five nights and can highly reccommend the hotel. The staff are so accommodating and friendly especially Himent. The rooms were nice and spacious with good a/c and a nice shower. Breakfast was great with western and Goan options. We made the most of the "Monsoon Package" which was but one get one free on all drinks!!

Room Tip: We preferred the third floor as it has the best views (although none are particularly scenic in Calu...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The Hotel was clean and well maintained.. excellent service and overall we loved the stay...last but not least food was delicious.. just one concern regarding the parking area???
love to come back once again!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Excellent services.
Staff is very cooperative and friendly.
Food is awesome........
Great place o be and relax.
Very near to shopping and beaches.
Few people from the staff - Deepak, Jame, Clinton and Ankit - extremely helpful.
Billiards and pool is fun to be.......
Cool ambience..........

About rooms rooms are just great .........luxurious and exotic feel with excellent room services.........

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Kind staff.
Excellent service. We called them for so many things as our baby was on spoiling spree but we never saw them in bad mood. Always with a smile.......especially Clinton and Ankit.
We got it booked through Mr. Deepak who was awesome person to deal with not at all attitude to show.
The main person Mr. James at the coffee shop was very good. He had very kind gestures and very friendly with kids.
it is located at main location as 2 beaches are near by. Calungute few mts and Bagha 3-4 kms I guess. Lot of shops at walkable distance.
Breakfast was awesome. Chefs were very co-operative . Tomato chutney was yumm.......:)
Pool area was also good................
Billiards gym...............what not...............hot water always.
Rooms pics I have attached it was just awesome.My daughter was not ready to come.

Must go and value for money:)

Shyam Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
The Park Calangute Goa
Ocean Palms Goa
#6 of 110 in Calangute
Whispering Palms Beach Resort
Acron Waterfront Resort

Been to Citrus Goa? Share your experiences!