“Great Italian restaurant”

Diva
Reserve a Table
Ranked #114 of 474 Restaurants in Calangute
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Wonderful high quality Italian restaurant within the fantastic Andores Resort where I am staying and which I will be reviewing seperately. Authentic pizzas of a wide variety made using the best even unusual ingredients and techniques and oven. My wife had the potato roulade which was also very tasty. Waiting to try other items on the menu,

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019

The Diva chain of restaurants has never let me down when it comes to safe Italian Gluten free food. Safe=Gluten Free + free from any cross contamination. The Diva at Calangute, Goa went a step ahead... they gave us healthy millet base pizzas, fresh juices, cocktails and honestly the most delicious Eggplant tomato Parmagio!
So we spent our days at the poolside siping fresh juice and indulging in great food! Thank you Diva! Your team with Mr. Yogesh has been doing a fabulous job for us celiacs.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

this restaurant served the best Italian food I have had outside Italy. We ate here every night. I had the tomato ravioli, the lamb ravioli and some most delicious tournedos. Prior to dinner we sat on the roof for aperitifs and nibbles . They also do non alcoholic quencher jugs - the ginger one is delicious.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019

I booked this restaurant after reading the great reviews and visited tonight, 11/01/19.

The decor is nice, but we sat beside a large window overlooking the pool, with a party in full swing right on the other side of the glass.

The service is really poor - we were the only customers in the restaurant and nobody seemed to know what they were doing. When my husband tried to order a beer from the menu, the waiter had to get someone else over who then told him they didn’t have that one.
When ordering our food, the waiter asked ‘do you want your starters first’??
I had the chicken skewers which were nice. My husband had a prawn salad and he thought it was not very fresh and had possibly been frozen and defrosted.
I ordered a pizza for main course - this was the worst part of the experience- the pizza was tasteless and soggy, I just couldn’t eat it. I really regret having to pay any money for this pizza, it was dreadful.
My husband had the flattened chicken for a main course. He did not think this was freshly prepared and was very bland.

This is my third trip to Goa and I know what to expect from the food, but this was supposed to be a classy restaurant and certainly was expensive, but it certainly is not worth the money.

This really was not a good experience for us!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Recently opened. The restaurant is situated within the charming, very quiet Andores Resort @ Spa and has a garden view. The cuisine is of the level that one comes to expect from Ritu. The service is still a work in progress. The 4 of us ate here 3 times within a week... Although labelled "Italian restaurant", it offers a wider range of excellent dishes. Unfortunately Sula seems to have a grip on wine distribution in Goa: is it even wine? Go for any other wine on the list.

Date of visit: December 2018