“Fish heaven.”
Review of Aggie's Cafe

Aggie's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 473 Restaurants in Calangute
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great shack if you enjoy eating on the beach in the day, I do and I enjoyed a huge red snapper grilled to perfection, no problems from sellers on the beach here, just a great ambience, and without doubt the best beach food we’ve had in twenty years of visiting goa, superb!.

1  Thank dukebox1973

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Perfect spot on the beach with amazing food. The butter chicken is the best I’ve tried and the chicken tikka wrap melts in your mouth.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the moment.

1  Thank adelunn
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful place Goa is - and Aggies was excellent! I got the best ever massage of my life from Anita - thank you Anita! We ate delicious food and felt like family! Thank you all so much! See you again I hope X

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Shellieirish
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We went to Aggies following a recommendation in our hotel. We are so glad we did, because we went back everyday except two for the remainder of our holiday.
Aggie and his team made us feel instantly welcome, and Anita was so nice to us, we felt like we were amongst friends.

The food is amazing, the service is always with a smile. Our towels were put out into our sunbeds us each morning

I really cannot speak highly enough of Aggie and his team, and we can't wait to come back again next year

1  Thank Gibby1409
Reviewed February 28, 2019

The food is tasty and great selection, including daily caught fish for you to enjoy
The best beach shack in Goa, amazing staff and friendly customers free wifi
Mexican chill chicken stir fry was amazing.

Date of visit: January 2019