We stayed in Tangerine resort last Sunday 13th April.I was on my honeymoon. I was very much happy with services provided to me. The hotel is very clean And well maintained.rooms are excellent! specially the room I stayed in, rooms are cleaned n maintained.the restaurant serves mouth watering dishes specially chicken tika.we preferred eating in the resort restaurant then eating outside. after reading the reviews on trip advisor I was bit disappointed before but after my visit I would like recommend Tangerine to everyone do not follow the. trip advisor reviews as all are not true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute