We stayed for 3 nights in Nov'13. I had booked the Elite room, we arrived late in the evening, on arrival we were told we will be put in the Royal room for the night and shifted to Valentine room for the remaining two nights. The welcome drink was good. Though I don't like the idea of shifting once I have unpacked an upgrade is always welcome. The Royal room turned out to be the twin room with 2 beds, it was huge. The bathroom was disappointing, it needed some repair and painting, the shower head should be replaced, the size was fairly decent. The next morning we packed and left for chilling in Goa. The staff shifted our bags later and in the evening we moved straight into Valentine room. I really liked the room, the room was spacious, the decor good, the four pillar bed comfortable. The bathroom needed few minor repairs. This room is by the main street so expect some traffic noise to filter into the room but nothing major. But for light sleepers it could be disturbing. The royal room is better in that respect.
The buffet breakfast was disappointing to say the least. Though it was included in our room tariff I preferred eating out at the restaurants outside, plenty of choices. The staff is polite and pleasant to talk to, the service is good too. One has to rent a scooter to get to places from this hotel, 5-10 mins scooter ride will get you to most of the famous spots. I would give this hotel 3.5 stars for the spacious rooms and staff, the toiletries were good, the bathrooms and breakfast were disappointing. We did not use the pool. It looked clean, the size was ok, nothing spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute