we were a bit tensed initially after reading the reviews of tangerine but then we decided to be our own judges and good we did not trust others perception... I went with my sisters family we both took imperial suite rooms since we had kids we had amazing time the staff may not be very trained but are polit and ready to help types we went for vacation and to spend good time which we did and we realy did not crib and waste our time on ver small issues that could be ignored or dealt with in an easy manner....i love the rooms of Tangerine and also the food which we had twice and my kids loved their dal khichdi we are sure to visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute