$63
$143
$118
Primo Bom Terra Verde(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$40
$34
Ocean Palms Goa(Calangute)
$80
$64
Agoda.com
Joia Do Mar Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$85
$59
$40
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$77
$38
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $49/night.

Little India Beach Cottages(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
$128
$63
$430
All reviewswagah borderpunjabi foodrooms are excellentnorth goavisit goaearly checkspecial thanksoff seasonbeachessinghambiencemarketgreenery
Reviewed May 16, 2012

hotel is located in the heart of goa calangute with lovely boutique interior. the most i loves there was the pool bar with lovely co-operating bar staff. there were arround hundreds of cocktail among them i tried few and were amazing. and the food was tasty.

Room Tip: royal twin rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank maddybnet
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Just loved the resort environment where I spend my lovely honeymoon. It was very beautiful valentine suite that I use there and it was lovely moment I spend there. The room was flowral decorated. My better half really impressed with the decoration.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Luckymadhu
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I work in a call centre and whenever I go for a holiday I look at relaxation so the hotel which I book is very imp for me. I had an average budget and I booked a 3nights package with Tangerine it was a nice experience I love the rooms of the hotel service was also good I enjoyed my trip as I took complete rest

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank xiander
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

very good location and excellent rooms. staff is very helpful, food is ok. We had a pleasant stay. Thank u tangerine.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The rooms are excellent... the designer furniture gives it a nice look....very good amenities provided....the rooms have balconies& are very spacious... the washrooms are really well cleaned.... the staff is always taking care even of your small requsts.... We loved the punjabi food.... the breakfast was average ... overall a neat & clean hotel...and you can choose this if you are looking at staying in calangute as the location is very good.... with a super market just next door to the resort & on the main road with couple of pure veg & goan restaurants at walkable distance..... Overall a good resort & well maintained rooms.

Room Tip: spacious rooms....
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends