I went with my friends in the month of October 2010. Talking about Calangute, it is all about beaches, club, market, churches, etc. It is imp to decide which hotel or resort to select to make your journey fruitful. We all took unanimous decision to go for Tangerine. Yes the rooms are spacious and clean with LCD TV in each room. The Staff service was good. I liked the way the food was served and I enjoyed having Punjabi cuisine. Ambience within the resort was simply great. They took well care of ours. I would suggest everyone to go for this resort if anyone planning for a trip at Calangute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute