We were there from 22nd April to 26th April in a group of 22 people. Inspite of having booked rooms 2 month in advance & telling the contact person at the resort Ms. Jennifer that we would like to use the swimming pool, the same was closed when we arrived. I was opened for use only 1 day prior to our departure and that too after constantly following up with the resort staff. We are frequent travellers and have never experience the kind of lack of service at any hotel/resort. The air conditioners in the restaurant were not working. Rooms were not cleaned regularly. In short we advise erverybody to avoid going to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute