Royal Park Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
$63
Kingstork Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
  • Breakfast included
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort(Calangute)
$45
$18
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2014

What a gem and I don't want to share this as everyone will want to stay here :). We were welcomed at reception by the ever present/friendly manager who helped us to check us in quickly. We were then escorted to a nice and beautiful room with excellent facilties air con/resonable drinks and pool view. Actually, I came to know from owners (even i was able to make it myself also) that they have renovated their hotel and now its like awesome place to stay. The pool was cool & refreshing and always quiet and again always keep spotless. The breakfast in the restaurant was great. The restaurant food in the evening was also great value and good.

I would give 4.9/5.... :) Thanks Royal Park Beach resort..

Room Tip: Just See and then believe!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank ANKITGOA2014
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed in this hotel from 16th Jan to 18th Jan 2014. Had booked it through Yatra, based on 3+ star rating. When we checked into the room, the water was leaking from the AC machine, when we complained the technician took more than an hr to fix that and the hotel staff refused to allocate another room. Toilets were the worst I've seen in a decent hotel. No hygiene, No cleanliness, totally stinky toilets. Hell lot of mosquitoes in the room. Couldn't sleep properly even for even a single night. Only saving grace was the locality, which is lively and beach is nearby. Otherwise, quite a disappointing hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank Get2Panks
Reviewed January 17, 2014

im sunil from hyderabad and i stayed in this hotel from 13 jan 2014 to 16th jan 2014..but i was forced to stay because i had paid full payment Rs 15000/- for 3 nights..which was waste of my money bcz its room,service,food,cleaness is the worst in goa...the staff ,,front desk staff are hear to make false promise..the TV in room not working,,AC water leakage in room..no toilet cleaness,no soap,toothpaste.no change in bedsheet,pillows,blanket,,smell is comeing out..the hotel is to llot the guest..i suggest if any guest want to spoil money,time.mood & want worst experience shouled stay in this hotel..i know after reading my review the management will not learn..but if any 1 guest also benifted it will be happy for me...

Room Tip: i suggest if any body want to spoil their money,time,mood & want worst experience how a hotel gives ..can stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
8  Thank sunilHyderabad_India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The worst hotel I have ever stayed. I was forced to stay in this hotel by Yatra.com as I booked another resorts by Yatra but when I arrived in Goa there was no booking after fighting for an hour with Yatra.com on phone they offered me a higher class room on beach and when we arrived at this hotel already a checking out customer were fighting for service and room and when we checked the hotel rooms were stinking and it was not even a single star hotel. Nobody in hotel would ever listen you for any problem you have. they are always ready to blame you for any complain you have with this hotel. most rude hotel staffs I every faced and food which is over priced and pathetic and for free breakfast u get nothing at all. It was just spoil game for us.
They say beach resorts but u cant even have view of beach from this hotel. its 15 mins walking from beach

Room Tip: last thing any one can do by staying in this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank akky_20
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I went to the royal park beach resort for the first time in November 2013. The food at the resort is absolutely delicious. Hospitality of the staff at the resort is very good. I stayed at the resort for 7 days and i never got a single chance to compalint. In future also, I will plan my stay at the royal park beach resort only.

Room Tip: Rooms nearest to the beach are excellent
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends