“Worth Staying...Amazing Experience”

Ranked #142 of 206 Calangute B&B and Inns
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Worth Staying...Amazing Experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

RPBR is best palace to stay in goa. Decent atmosphere everywhere. Hotel having very large area , swimming Pool. Beach side is very good. Lot of water sports around there. Decent restaurant. One will definitely love to stay there. Food is also very good having many varities. Service and housekeeping is also recommendable. Rooms are comfortable and good space.

Thanks to the owner for such a nice experience we had...

If u r a budget guy and want to have nice experience... then recommendation is Go there and enjoy the time and quality.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank travel_around_india

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed December 16, 2011

The Royal Park Beach Resort is really awesome. I went there with my husband for our honeymoon. And the hotel and its people made it the most wonderful time of our life. The room and the service was perfect.I will advise all to experience comfort. Enjoy!

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank prerna25
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 15, 2011

i was forced to stay in this hotel by yatra.com as I had booking with other hotel but at the last moment they changed our booking and we had to stay there with no choice. i found everyone staying there was unhappy and the reason was easily visible. rooms were stinking. pool was dirtiest anyone can get in hotel. and owner of the hotel was very rude and non cooperative. overall our 4 days holidway was wasted due to stay in that hotel. and all done by yatra.com

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank akky1981

Travelers are raving about these Calangute hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 14, 2011

i made a mistake by going to this place. the first day i checked in the room there was a leakage with the Ac , the Tv was not working. i was told that there is hot water ..but even that was not there. after speaking to the staff they said that they will take care but only the ac was repaired and nothin was done about the tv or the water...highly priced and pathetic food.. some of the staff members are helpful though... not good for privacy as the person in the next room can hear you clearly ......

Room Tip: none as i felt that most of the rooms were bad
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank steve7709
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 14, 2011

One of the most cheapest and sickest hotels i've been to,I will never recommend anyone to stay here,honestly nothing is nice about the place,the pool is filthy,the rooms smell like cr*p,the bath rooms were dirty and the bed sheets/pillows were dirty OMG,wasted my money there oh yes don't get fooled by the pictures they've put up,it's all LIES doesn't look as good as it is in the snaps,i went there only few weeks back with my fiancee and couple of my friends so trust me it's not worth it,not to forget the management are a bunch of lying cheating people,i had an argument with them about the bill because they made an error and they refused to refund my money i told them this will be the last time i was coming there and that i was going to tell people about that place. So yes if ya'll want to ruin your holiday go right ahead lol because i certainly ruined my holiday there.Doesn't even deserve a star!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Ayshy
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I had a short time to plan my trip to Goa. So took to Make my trip. I tried to find a good hotel, did all my research online. But October end, being peak season, all hotels were full (by that i mean hotels close to beaches). So I had little choice, and picked Royal Park because it also had a few good reviews in here.

Instead of going to this place, I should have just cancelled my Goa plans. It was a perfect disaster.

Guess we took a Royal room (if i am not wrong). It was way way too small. Didn't even have a balcony.
Reached there at 10:00 in the morning. As with all the hotels, check-in was at 12:00. I wanted to try my luck and asked the manager, if I could check-in early and the manager was really rude. So started my bad vacation.
The staff was totally unprofessional.
Breakfast was unbelievably bad.
One look at the swimming pool and I ran in the opposite direction.
They didn't clean the room even once in 3 days. I had to call them up twice to get their butt moving on the 3rd day.
And the bed sheets ... Trust me, you don't want to take this hotel.

Do not go by the good reviews for this hotel. It is a total waste of your money. If you don't get any other hotel, I would say cancel your trip to Goa.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Vinay A
jodhpur
Reviewed October 27, 2011

it is unbelievable to have a nice accommodation and very cordial staff with lot of personal care at justified price. Collengute Beach is at the walking distance. this beach has the facility for water sports at safe and economical prices. All this was arranged by the hotel personnel. food is excellent we tried only the veg one. I will rank it at the top and very much cost effective.
Dr H Agarwal
Jodhpur

Room Tip: choose any room but plan your trip with a discussion with travel department of the hotel it will be...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank drharishji
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
Grand Hyatt Goa
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
Casa De Goa Boutique Resort
Casa De Goa Boutique Resort
#2 of 110 in Calangute

Been to Royal Park Beach Resort? Share your experiences!