Nikita Residency
Agoda.com
$59
La Vie Woods(Calangute)
$72
Kingstork Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$34
$44
$43
$58
  • Breakfast included
Casa La Vie Guest Hotel(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$30
  • Room Service
Joe and Marietta's Guesthouse(Calangute)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I went to Goa with my wife to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. While i was looking out for a good place to stay, I came across Nikita Residency through tripadvisor. I called and spoke with a guy who gave me the number of Mr. Dominic who's the owner of Nikita Residency. We had a cordial conversation and he just asked for my email address and the number of days I want to book the room. I provided him with the information that he asked for. To my surprise, I checked my email in the evening and there was an email from Mr. Dominic which had the entire package for my visit. One would be a fool to ignore such a package. I grabbed it with both hands. When I reached Nikita Residency, Mr Dominic was personally present to welcome us and the room that he arranged for us was outstanding. The rooms are very spacious, clean and hygienic and the best part is all rooms have attached balcony with great view. The property is not on the beach but the location is such that Calangute is a leisurely 15 mins walk, you can also visit Anjuna, Sinquierim, Fort Aguada, etc all are in the vicinity. His team of staff are extremely well behaved and treat every guest as a family. It seems Mr. Dominic injects a dose of customer service to his staff every day. A warm, loving and friendly person, Mr Dominic is always there for your help whenever you call him. I have promised him, I'll come back again, this time with my entire family and stay in Nikita Residency. I'll recommend everyone to definitely try out Nikita Residency atleast once. The atmosphere of Nikita Residency is very homely and every guest is treated with special care. I wish Mr Dominic and and his entire team all the very best and may Nikita Residency achieve success in all their future endeavors.
Debaditya & Priti Haldar

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nikita-Residency, Owner at Nikita Residency, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Deb,

We thank you for staying with us and for taking time out to post your positive comments about our homely accomodation!

We are glad that you and your adorable wife had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us and have had a good experience to share about our accomodation.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Domnic & Paulina Souza
Owners-Nikita Residency

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Its a great Home away from Home.
The place is Neat, Clean & quiet. Its a good place to relax and feel home when on a holiday.
The staff is very curteous and helpful. The place is near calagute beach, but still clam like a village.

Room Tip: No Pool or Fitness centre available.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your good review.We shall try to provide our all best services in future too.Wishing you all the very best.
Domnic & Paulina Souza,

Reviewed November 2, 2012

First of all, I should have written the review as soon as i got back to Mumbai. Better late.....This was the first trip me and my friends went on and it went without a glitch thanks to Dominic and his staff.. The service was swift. As soon as we checked in the staff offered to arrange scooters for us and guided us about the routes of all the local sights. We rented out 2 huge rooms for 8 of us. The rooms are spacious and clean, the ones we were provided with had balconies which came in handy in drying off all the wet and sand ridden clothes. The staff provided us with whatever we requested. The bathroom is extremely neat and clean. The bedroom has a small closet and a dresser, and a fully functioning AC. The blankets and linen were clean and fresh. Overall our stay in Goa was made even more wonderful by the staff of Nikita Residency. Thank you to them for a memorable trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Nikita-Residency, Owner at Nikita Residency, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for your fabulous review posted on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable stay with us!

Best Regards

Domnic & Paulina Souza-Owners Nikita Residency Calangute Goa

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Its a very nice place to stay in Goa. at prime location in North Goa.Rate wise very much affordable..Mr.Domnic gives you good deal..:)..All the facilities are nice and very good hospitality of Mr. Domnic and his team.Cleanliness is what you always get here.Nice place even if you come in friends group, or with your family, or couple..All I can say be here if you are planning a trip to Goa..

Room Tip: We stayed on second floor..Room was nice..
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank jaydeep_03
Nikita-Residency, Owner at Nikita Residency, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear Jaydeep,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your views on trip advisor.
It is wonderful to read such positive comments about our property and we are delighted to know that we were able to deliver to you the service standards that we pride ourselves on.
We do look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable stay!

Domnic & Paulina Souza

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had a wonderful stay in Nikita Residency. Special thanks to Domnic with his polite gesture. The apartment was clean and very near to Calangute beach. Had a pleasant stay in GOA....Hope to stay in the same place near future.

Room Tip: Very near to Calangute Beach (5-10 mins walk).
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank SandeepKumarSwain
Nikita-Residency, Owner at Nikita Residency, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Sandeepkumar Swain,

Thank you for staying with us and rating us with such a pleasant word ` EXCELLENT` that speaks volumes of the memorable experience of your stay!
Do visit us again soon, and I suggest making it during the monsoons - as the monsoons in Goa do have their own charm and beauty making it a perfect time for you to simply unwind and relax at Nikita residency.

Regards