I stayed there for 3 nights and it is indeed a nice stay. It is located very close to Baga and Calangute.
1. Location is superb if you want to stay close to crowded beaches.
2. Rooms are clean and specious with a big balcony
3. washrooms are clean.
4. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
If you are going on a budget trip this is one of the best places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap’s Corner is a family run guest house & has been in the business for over 16 years.Our motto is “Value for money at attractive prices”. Centrally located in the ever popular town of Calangute yet nestled away from the busy Calangute — Baga road, Cap’s Corner is only a five minute walk from the beach, the market etc.. We also pride ourselves of regular guests from India & as we as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the U.K, Ireland & many more .Cap’s Corner has 14 rooms, so everybody is treated as a part of the family, with our warm staff & individualized service. Our objective is to make people feel at home & satisfied by caring for all our guests.Right from our well reputed kitchen to the careful cleaning of your room & to our exquisite individually arranged excursions, we’re sure you feel at home from day one.We are happy to welcome you to sunny Goa & are looking forward to seeing another member of Cap’s Corner’s universal family!. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cap's Corner Goa/Calangute