All reviews latest recipe kids club guest experience manager special thanks kids area air hockey f b great hospitality duty manager excellent stay wonderful hotel in room dining check in was smooth modern amenities nice pool stayed for nights front office
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Very impressive .. especially the staff .. breakfast is exemplary.. Mr. Sunil Gour has looked after our room efficiently. Would like to stay in future too.Special mention to Ms Wanda who also proved very efficient.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meghz7
Victor C, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Meghz7

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. Your appreciation of our team is very rewarding and will inspire them to continue creating great memories for our guests.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel, and thoroughly enjoyed very minute! The breakfast was FANTASTIC. So many options and Deeksha, the chef, cooked us a special item each day for us to try. We absolutely adored her and her food. Wanda was lovely and gave us some great recommendations on things to do and was patient with all of our questions. We had an absolute blast hanging out with Brij, Shiv, and Sharvil at the pool bar and at the coffee shop. They were all so personable and gave us fantastic service. I can not rave enough about how lovely they all were. Sharvil accommodated us when we ordered food that wasn’t on the menu, and Brij made us special cocktails that were delicious. Truly a great vacation!! Thank you to each of the staff who really went above and beyond.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

1) special thanks to breakfast team Deepahika,natrajan
2) special mention for pankaj and jagga housekeeping
3) special mention for Sammer front desk
4) special mention for pool lifeguard Rohan
All were amazing and kind hearted
Thaks or such wonderful experience

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank choprarahul87
Victor C, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear choprarahul87

Reviewed May 17, 2019

One of the best hospitality I have ever experienced with ever helpful staff to make sure you have the most comfortable stay.
And of course bestest khichadi by Deeksha, the amazing Chef here.
Not only did she make foods as per my taste but made sure that I am getting the best tasting food items ever. If you ever visit, ask for Khichadi and Egg Cloud by Deeksha!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Victor C, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear girger

Reviewed May 15, 2019

A little late on my review, but I got married in Goa back in December 2017, and I stayed at the Le Meridien during this period. All my guests were booked with them as well. As the bride, they went above and beyond to make sure me and my guests were comfortable and at ease.

Firstly, I got upgraded, to possibly the best suite available - it had two rooms, bathrooms and with the property being new, everything seemed to be perfect.

Second, they were very quick to respond to requests incase we needed hot water, extra towels etc. it was instantly at our door

Third, we had logistical issues with one of the buses breaking down to transport our guests to the venue. The staff immediately helped hail cabs for ~30 guests so they could make it in time for our ceremony.

Lastly, and more importantly, all my guests had a wonderful stay and I got compliments from several friends about the service.

Highly recommend them!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Victor C, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear KNF1712