Palm Resort
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$102
$65
$46
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Primo Bom Terra Verde(Calangute)(Great Value!)
$42
$19
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
$55
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hotel is placed at a key location from nearby tourist place. It has really bad rooms with terrible services and the pool is tiny and was never cleaned in the week i stayed there. If you are looking for a place with quick access to all tourist locales, look no further, but that's about the best thing about this hotel.
I would recommend this hotel for a bunch of friends traveling at a budget and does not want time to spend at the hotel.. would not for families....

Room Tip: go to a better hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank abhishek_jay
Reviewed April 27, 2013

stayed at palm resort in nov 2012 the room was dark and dingy n smellrd fusty it was full of indian people who liked to have parties through the night.we were the only white people there,the pool was also dirtyand was cleaned with a small scrubbing brush useing the pool water to wash it with there were only 3 sun beds which left a lot to be desired how ever we stuck there for 4 days and moved to ticlo hotel. far better.we are not proud ladies and have been to india many times but this was the worst ever trish n jo

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank globetrotterhull
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed at the Palm Resort for 3 weeks and enjoyed the stay! We met a lot of young Indians and I enjoyed talking with them. The rooms were cleaned any time we asked. We paid £9 per night for the room so we did'nt expect much. Great value for the money

Room Tip: We stayed in room D3 on the ground level looking over the garden
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Julie6Wiltshire
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Do not book with Travel Soon.I booked a 2 week holiday for my wife daughter and I.We arrived at the Palm Resort.The first room shown,stank of damp and had no bed for my daughter.I told the receptionist that this room is unacceptable and to give me another room.He said,"No other room available"I removed my bags from the room.Then a room became available.However still no bed for my daughter for 3 days.It cost me £70:00 in phone calls to Travel Soons reps to get a bed for my daughter.If you think I am joking then best of luck.Rating 0 out of 10.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else.Honestly.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mark I
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were 6 persons and have booked two standard air conditioning
rooms in this resort ! Rooms were big and clean & extra bed provided was also comfortable ! Morning breakfast was also good and tasty ! We arrive at about 12 p.m in the afternoon & reception staff made our check in possible only in ten minutes ! The Baga and calangute beaches were only couple of minutes walk from the resort ! In short,staying in Palm Resort was worth in all terms and we promise that no one will find such a good resort at such a low price ! We recommend tourists of all ages,please stay in this resort and enjoy goa at full at very resonalble price !

Room Tip: All rooms are good,if you seriously looked at the price you pay !
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends