we had booked a 1BHK and the rooms had been upgraded and this was nice.
the housekeeping is always doing a good job and that is something I really enjoy.
the beds are comfortable and the bathroom was always kept clean.
only maybe the sofas need some kind of upgrade,
and, the kitchen too, because it looks now kind of outdated.
in my travels, the kitchen is always the most important part, because we cannot eat out much due to food allergies/restrictions, which requires us to cook our own food, most of the time.
Besidies that, everybody is very polite and helpful,and everybody was willing to help and find a solution to any problem if one arose.
the only thing I really really did not like was the constant botheration from one of the time-share sales people.
we already are time share members, and we get maybe ONE week per PER YEAR, to go on vacation, and, if one loosed one whole day, out of these precious 7 days, because a time-share sales person wants to get us to buy a higher membership level, or wants to sell us some other offer, then, this is really really not, appreciated.
Even if one tells them "NO" on the phone, they still insist that it is important to meet up.
We had planned out every day, of our one week stay, to do something different each day, but, because that time share sales person was so insistent to meet up, we had missed a whole day, sitting in a cold room,(air conditioning is just too high),with him and listened to his sales speech.
I think Management should seriously look into this matter, and there should be found a different solution for this,because this is a very big annoyance, and makes me feel like not wanting to come there again.
at the beginning of check in, each member should be asked, if they are interrested to know more about some new offer or not, so they have a choice to say no or yes, and this request should be respected, by any sales person, so no such annoyances can destroy ones week.
I come to enjoy my short vacation, and if I want to buy a higher time share or some other property in another country, then, I will myself approach a sales person.
This is my only complaint, but,I would stay there again.
I had stayed in Haathi Mahal also, but I prefer this resort due to location, alhtough, it is a bit far from the beach.
But besides that, everybody is very kind and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karma Royal Monterio, located adjacent to the Arpora river close to the very popular beaches of Baga and Calangute, is ideally suited for those looking for lively party and entertainment venues all within easy reach of the resort. Located on the slopes of an undulating hillside, facilities include two swimming pools, the "Kapriz Restaurant with fusion cuisine, 24 hours reception, evening entertainment, gymnasium, game room, convenience store and excursion desk. Excursions and activities include river cruises, dolphin watching, beach and watersports, trips and excursions. As the resort is on a hillside, it is not recommended for handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Karma Royal Monterio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel Bardez
- Karma Royal Monterio Goa/Calangute