It was my first trip to Asia, to India on 2008 but staying in this hotel, knowing this staff- made me love India, with its colourful culture and friendly locals, more than ever and I will returned again and again. I have never expierenced such a incredible service before, such a hospitality and friendlyness by hotel staff...felt like home. The staff is well trained and well behaved just like a 5 star hotel and I know what I am talking about :) because I have also worked in hotel front desk and graduated hotel management.
On my two weeks stay in this hotel I can only give positive words:
1. Room was very clean, nicely decorated with warm colour tones on the walls. I had minibar, it was always filled up :) All technology you need for comfort being: telephone, air conditioning and tv, with so many programs- too much even if you are on vacation, because you may forget yourself to watch tv :) Nice extra was balcony. Room had also good size bathroom and it`s + point when you spend lot of time on the beach and have to take shower several times a day. Room was cleaned every time if I left a key.
2. Hole interiors is with warm light colours, hotel is warm and homy..athmopshare is like everybody knows everybody :) Visited this hotel again in 2009 and staff were continually working on the hotel, painting, cleaning, gardening to keep it looking good. They have changed interiors a lot since my first visit, so always improving. Lobby area welcomes you with warm colour and cozy romantic lights everywhere, restaurant area is romantic place to sit and spend a evening.
3. Pool in lovely extra for this cozy hotel, perfect size for this hotel. Near the pool attendants were wonderful, they always kept an eye on us and noticed from our faces if we had need for extra towel or cold refreshing drink. Felt I`m beeing pampered :)
4. It is located in the heart of Calangute town and has convenient distance from many beaches (famous Calangute beach is near in few minutes walking distance), Panjim and good stores.
This hotel is improving every day and manger listens suggestions from quests very seriously, so that they can be even better, contious improving :) I was supprised to discover, that even some of my suggestions from my first stay there, are made real :) It is good peaceful hotel to stay in middle of Indian confusioning life on streets :) just to relax and feel how time stops for a while. Didn`t want to leave, but vacation ended..so have to keep returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rahi Coral Beach Resort is an idyllic and tranquil, every travelers dream destination. This unique resort is only 5 minutes walk away from the azure water of world famous Calangute beach and just a short 5 minutes away from the town centre. You are sure to have a wonderful time outdoors as well as indoors in Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rahi Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rahi Coral Beach Resort Goa/Calangute