“Only Rahi Coral next time !”

Rahi Coral Beach Resort
Ranked #131 of 243 Calangute B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Rahi Coral is the best option for all d tourists visiting calangute because of its spacious rooms,friendly staff,clean surroundings and good food.But the thing i liked most about this hotel is that it treats all its guest equally....be it an indian or foreigner as opposed to other hotels who have different approach towards different nationality customers....also d hotel is in d heart of calangute but still provides quite nd private ambience which every visitor desires.Best of the rest !!!

1  Thank Michelle_smith1

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I visited goa in december with my family in the second week of december & booked rahi coral through our travel agent.....my agent advised me dis hotel becoz it provided me with all d amenities in my budget like swimming pool nd gud food so I decided to book here....once when v reached,d staff was very cooperative in giving us d room on time considering my little kid...also d rooms alloted to us very spacious & clean which was my necessity....luckily we got d pool facing rooms wich had a good view from our balcony....however d best part was the hotels food including breakfast & buffet dinner which had wide variety of options n very tasty which was a delight for my family...also d staff was cooperative when my wife was down wid throat problem n we requested dem to give warm water at 12 midnight when der kitchen got closed but dey arranged d water for me which was very courteous on der behalf...even d shopping options around d hotel r very wide due to close proximity to main calangute market....I am very satisfied with my decision to stay in rahi coral n would surely stay in d hotel on my every goa visit henceforth....I would strongly recommend all d budget travellers dis hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kbs1952
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Cockroaches is a serious issue. Food not at all up to mark. Service is pathetic.Plz donot spoil your vacation by opting for this hotel. Money waste.Must have went through trip advisor before visiting this place

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacinth123
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Got to know about this resort through a friend and got it booked.Me along with 3 friends visited goa during jan/feb .As that time time was a off season., so price of staying in the resort was fairly cheaper .Got a room just near the swimming pool., and it was perfect for us.Breakfast was complimentry and the resort staff helped us in arranging motor bikes for roaming around goa.We stayed there for 4 days and didnt face any sort of problem.I m looking forward to staying here next time when I visit goa.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laptu
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I booked through Mustseeindia. Had been here for 4D/3N. Good place to stay and hotel staff was cooperative and nice. The thing is that it is very near to the Calangute beach and nicely placed being fairly prized as well. It has swimming pool facility however we could not use it, hope we can use it next time. It has a good spacious room with a sit out facing the pool. I can never forget my experience here

Room Tip: U have to check out if you really need hot water facility as this room did not have hot water facili...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 night at hotel. It was great experience ,but serious problem of croackroch & also problem with telephone connectivity with reception.. The hotel staff were nice & Cooperative .
Advantage of this hotel it near to calangute beach at walking distance 10 minutes.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank miteshk2013
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I hd been there for one phase of my honeymoon (north goa part of my package) and found this place to be a decent accommodation. Its conveniently placed near calangute, all amenities available at a walking distance. But the bedsheets were atrocious.within 3 days of stay, I got them changed 5 times.and cockroach problem is also true. 2nd disadvantage is lack of in-house catering. It offers complimentary breakfast (which is below average) but for any other meal, you have to order from outside. They have an in-house bar, might as well have some setup for food.

Room Tip: Opt for road facing rooms.201 is good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple