All reviewstito's lanewifi is freesurely recommend this placenight lifewalkable distancehotel is locatedbudget pricevisit goavisit this placespecial thanksrooms are cleanawesome staymambosreceptionistbalconybeachbike
Reviewed July 1, 2017

stayed in this hotel last week, the place is worst, some stinking smell coming from the beds, couldn't get the sleep at all. The staff is worst. Few of the grills of bathroom window were broken, had to cover it with clothes. THe only advantage is beach is walkable.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sudarshan K
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Very very good .....location .good staff nice food....the resort is very near to beach walkable distance..vehicle&cab available this resort ...very lowest prize Ac room. Ac is working condition's very neat room's all of gud....very help full receptionist...spl thank too Ankitha. Thanks to all .

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2017

This hotel is run by people who does not have basic common sense and ethics!

First of all, we booked the room through cleartrip.com and by the way we booked 3 non AC rooms. Check in time is 11 AM and Check out time is 10 AM. Booking is pretty smooth and we are confirmed with a voucher. Booked dates from 19 May 2017 to 21 May 2017 for 3 Non AC rooms on twin sharing basis. Booked in the name of Kiran Kumar(My fellow traveller and a good friend)

Pre Actions before going to the hotel - Called up the hotel and said that we will be reaching there by 10 AM and asked for early checkin if possible. They told me that they will call within an hour and they did not turned up(This is where, hotelier should have ethics!).

On 19th, i reached along with other 5 of my friends at around 10:00 AM and enquired in the check in counter. Counter place is very badly maintained. There is a fridge at one end with lots of stains on it. They informed us that, the check in will be done by 10:30 AM. After that checkin happened. Rooms are in first floor and god, smells a lot and they have kept unused beds in the walking area and getting stinking smell. Some how luckily i got a little better room!

Entered the room, spider web near the door welcomed us! Horrible bed sheets and pillow looks like as it was last used 100 years back! Very old builing. There were no accessaries kept. Then i decided to call up the reception, no phone. Then i saw a broken switch board and closely saw and i identified a alarm switch and i pressed it. Within seconds a guy came to us politely asked me, what i might need? Then he understands my problem and bought a towel(looks like its just dipped in the drainage water), a shower Gel, a shampoo. I didn't even like to ask for another towel as i am staying with my friend.

On the second day of our stay, i heard my friend talking to someone loudly. I stepped out to check what is happening. A lady from the hotel insisting them to shift to other room as there was another guest checked in to their hotel!!!!!!! Then, i asked my friend to stop going to the other room and then called the lady to ask. She told me that there is a new customer arrived. My temper raised to 100 degrees. I balsted her and then she told me that her manager told her get my friends to be shifted to a new room. I told her, we will not go to other room and asked her to call the manager. She went back and a guy with OYO printed on his T-Shirt came to me and tried to explain that the new guest had booked a AC room and so you guys have to move out!!!!!!!!! I asked couple of questions to him.
(1) Did you told us before checking in that, you might have to shift to other room?
(2) Did you explained anything to us even before coming with some support people to shift us to the other room?
(3) Is this the way, you treat your customers?

He does not have any answers to any of these questions. Then i told him to call his general manager. He immediately said, sir no need to vacate and you can stay in the same room. The matter is closed.

Check out was smooth. Not tried their restuarant. Location wise its great, next to tito's night club and 2-5 minutes walk to baga beach.

My recommendation - Not at all a good choice, other than the location, nothing is good. Better book a room in less crowded decent Candolim area and travel from there.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
8  Thank PrashanthSreenivas
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I booked the hotel bsed on the reviews on travel sites including tripadvisor. Cannot mention how disappointing it was!! There are only two plus points to this hotel. First of course is the location. Very close to Baga Beach and next to some of the hot clubs including Tito's. Secondly the lady in charge (owner/Manager?) was very nice and cooperative. Nothing else is good about the hotel.
We had booked Delux Airconditioned rooms. We were given two rooms on the 3rd floor, obviously maintained by OYO!! (That speaks volume of what kind of properties OYO has!!!). The hotel itself is dirty, first n 2nd floors are dark, dirty and seem kind of airless n dingy!
back to our rooms, the sheets were stained and soiled. In one of the rooms, they were wet in places!! The pillow covers were equally dirty! we managed to get the worst ones replaced after asking multiple times. Had to ask 3-4 times for towels and toiletries...Towels were of same quality. AC in one of the rooms initially did not work but after some amount of trouble shooting by the staff, it functioned.
Food was served by the restaurant next to the hotel and had to be paid for mmediately. Food was very average but priced high for that quality.
No parking is available at the hotel and I'd to park the car at the Beach parking and pay Rs. 50/- per hour there!!
In one of the rooms (301), the shower stall wall is enacted in such a manner that you cannot even sit properly on the coommode. And do not open the balcony door at all in this room at any cost!!! I'd never thought that a balcony can be a closed one but in this room it opens into a completely closed space!!!
All in all, if you want a good location at a budget price, you can stay here, else a big No No...

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms are probably better than the lower ones!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Vishwajay
Reviewed May 4, 2017

there are two ladies in the reception, one is nice but the other one is very rude. We literally had arguments during check out. Rooms are just okay and water comes to the room from bathroom. Don't choose breakfast, they will just give bread and butter and nothing else. only good thing is Tito's Lane but that's also very noisy.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends