“Great location. Clean rooms. Dull service. Safe.”

Angelina Beach Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Calangute
Angelina Beach Resort
Ranked #51 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Heidelberg, Germany
“Great location. Clean rooms. Dull service. Safe.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The location is the best part of this hotel - right at the heart of Baga Beach area and hundreds of restaurants at a stone's throw away and two good discos to boogie at within 2 - 5 minutes walk.

The rooms are minimal and clean. My room had an air conditioner that was so loud that we didn't use it. The service is a bit dull - didn't replace toilet paper unless one told them to, didn't change towels after many days in spite of keeping them on the floor.

Otherwise no complaints. Peaceful location in spite of being in the heart of the action. Will return.

• Stayed January 2013

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
pune
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This hotel is located at a very happening location ie at tittos lane that is the USP of this hotel.The rooms are very clean,room service is good,people are polite including the guard and the maids that make you comfortable.Price wise it is ok.We stayed in a economy room without ac and tv ,still didnt feel that the room was of any lesser quality.Overall satisfied with the hotel.I will recommend it to party lovers.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed here with my friends in Dec'12 . I found about this place from this website only , as it had decent review I decided to stay here . I do not regret my decision to stay here . I could not have asked for anything better at such a low price. This is by far the best budget priced hotel I have stayed.( The price will be high during XMAS and NEW YEAR) . The thing that stood out was its location . Its just 2mins walk from Tito's Lane . Baga Beach is 5mins walk and you have lot of good eating joints , clubs , shacks and shops in the vicinity . There is 24hr supermarket near by so you can replenish your supplies whenever you want.

It is at the perfect spot which provides you peace from the hustle bustle and yet just a stone throw away from it. The staff here is very friendly . Check out time is 10am but you can keep your luggage near the reception after check out .

I have never seen such spacious and clean rooms. The toilets are very hygienic and clean. Cleanliness is a high priority among the hotel staff. We used to give our keys and by the time we came back our room was clean . Fresh towels and bed sheets were changed daily.

Safety and security is well maintained all the times . No outsiders are allowed in room they can wait at the reception. I noticed single girls & foreigners staying here .

You can rent a bike or cab it is all arranged by hotel staff .There is a guy named ALEX who takes care of it.

The food quality is ok. We only used to have hot beverages or a sandwich . We ate at restaurants nearby.

This was not my 1st time to goa but trust me It was the best place I ever stayed in Goa. I will recommend it to all the fellow travelers.

I will be definitely going back to this place.

Room Tip: Rooms on First Floor are much better especially the AC rooms . The rooms on right side have larger b...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank gavaksh
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was looking for hotel in Goa on my honeymoon. Since, it was off-season (june 7), i expected good bargain that booking in advance for on-season price. The staff (mainly ladies - catholic) were friendly. There was nothing much than friendliness that made our decision to stay here. The absence of swimming pool was not seen in rainy season. The good AC and crt TV made some appearance and noise for us to work. the AC worked well and was 1.5 ton. The staff other than receptionist 'ganesh' was very cooperative. The food was ok-ok. The important was the ease of stuff you ask and the ganesh brings to you like bike to ride. The most important was location, since the tours-travels was near, ccd was near, dominos was near, titos and mambos pubs were at tens of yards distance. The price we paid was 21 pounds, which was much fair for such no-disturbance friendly environment. The absence of a sea-shore was a point that mattered.

Room Tip: If you are expecting some silent environment and wild night life with outside food, this is place to...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank itsravie
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We went to Goa om Feb 2012 and stayed at Angelina beach resort for 3 days and had great experience to stay. I would suggest this hotel to all those people who are looking for best budget hotels even better then hotels in prime location beach is hardly 5 min walk and lot of pubs shacks and even market near. Rooms are well equipped with all amenities Fridge, TV with setup box, Double bed(Clean), Hot water, Private balcony, Pleasant atmosphere with nice staff(Night watch man can provide u any thing at night).Check in and out timing is 10am for which I was worried but they allowed me stay till 11.30 and I kept my bag whole day and they didn't said anything. Only thing where it lack is its food which is not worth at all except tea. In all total good place for couple, family and friends also.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TONI190
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 24, 2011

You may find it difficult to locate if you are heading to Baga for the first time. But if you look carefully you will see the board just before Titos. Good place to stay for 1 or 2 nights specially if ur spending most of the day outside of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shetul
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We went around in circles, the 4 of us, trying to look for this place and we finally found it tucked away near Titos. Great place to stay on budget. Good location, very clean room & bathroom. Even had a fridge in our room! Will definitely go there again if we make a trip to Goa. :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank aneerac
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
Lua Nova Hotel
#49 of 105 in Bardez
Hotel Dona Terezinha
Hotel Dona Terezinha
#89 of 110 in Calangute

Been to Angelina Beach Resort? Share your experiences!