“make sure your hungry”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2012

choice of food was excellent as was the portions and service,what more can you ask for,Oh by the way also inexpensive.the only problem was trying to find the place as it is down a lane off main drag.if in doubt ASK.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Really enjoyed this. Tried food I had never had before and it was delicious.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Service and prices are good but the food is just so-so to me. Perhaps we picked wrong off the menu.
Plus there is the worry of a coconut falling on your head! The tables (outside of course) are surrounded by laden coconut trees. I was a bag of nerves wondering if one would come crashing down any minute.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went to the Tibetan Kitchen with two friends who recommended the place to us. It was well worth going as the food was interesting and well made. The service was a little slow that night as they had a few people in but that didnt matter as we enjoyed chatting and talking about the menu. It was a great experience.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I wasn't a huge fan of Calangute, but I could have quite easily eaten here for a lot longer! The food is delicious, cooked with style and with care - nothing is overcooked, it's all just perfect. I can't rate this place enough, go!

Staff are also helpful and friendly