Me & my spouse stayed at Resort Terra Paraiso for a week in Oct-2013. It is about an hour's drive from Goa Airport.
Very nice resort. Strategically located, close to the beach and quite close to most of Goa's popular tourist destinations. The resort is hardly 200 metres from the Beach - you can walk down.
Nice, clean rooms, good food and good service. Well stocked, reasonably priced bar :-).
Helpful and friendly staff. Taxi services, Scooter hire etc everything available under one roof.
The swimming pool is quite large and very well maintained.
Ideal resort to spend time in Goa with your family & kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute