“We had a wonderful time !!”

Resort Terra Paraiso
Ranked #7 of 116 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Excellent place to stay. Beach is just 2 min walk from the resort. Pool is very nice and very well maintained. Staff is friendly and service is quick.

All the Super Deluxe rooms and some of the deluxe rooms are pool facing. We stayed in 221 and quite liked it. It was a deluxe room but was pool facing.

The pick up and drop from/to the airport was very smooth and the one day trip which was a part of the package was also good (however it was bit hectic - they should rethink about the number of places included).

The hotel staff also provides Activa on rent. We had rented one and the charge was 250 per day which was quite reasonable.

Overall a wonderful experience. Our kid loved the place and enjoyed every bit of it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank srg_11
There are newer reviews for Resort Terra Paraiso

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I spent a fortnight at the resort. We were expecting a low level three star as we had experienced poor quality, three star hotels in the north of India. I am pleased to say we were delighted when we arrived. The room was a super deluxe room and it was spacious, clean and with a view over the pool and well tended garden . The staff were all extremely pleasant and were attentive to our needs. The restaurant was very reasonable and offered a multi cuisine choice. I am not a drinker but the bar looked well stocked and the mocktails were wonderful. The two minute walk to the beach and the five minute walk to the main road.was a bonus. My husband and I would definitely stay again. Thank you Terra Paraiso.......

Room Tip: Super deluxe were definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nina T
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed for five nights as a woman traveling alone on holiday. This was an amazing place. I got the deluxe room, which is not supposed to be pool facing, but my room was on the ground floor right next to the pool. Massive room- more than enough to lay out my mat and do yoga. Close to the beach and some of the best bars/restaurants and beach shacks in Goa, and an amazing pool. Service was great and place was really safe as well. Fridge, TV, buffet breakfast (by the pool) included with everything from eggs done your way to cereal and fruit to Indian food. Minor thing- it could use a few touch-ups, because the floors looked stained, but this is a 3 star hotel that made me feel 5 star, and well affordable as well.

Room Tip: Cafe del Mar beach shack is just the second one to the left when you walk to the beach from the hote...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good place for good people, This was our third visit at terra paraiso. Nice staff, breakfast spread, food was good. Calm & quite place to stay......................................................................

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2013

stayed here for second week of holiday, i think this hotel was one of my favourite places i have stayed in Goa. The rooms are spotless, all the staff were so friendly and helpful, the food is great, great menu to choose from, I love the ice cream and chocolate sauce sat by the wonderful pool. I am really looking forward to staying here again.. If you stay here, go up to the main road to roundabout and turn left as if you are heading toward baga, 2 minutes past roundabout on opposite side of the road their is a convenience store next to that is a ice cream parlour that i urge you to try it is beautiful ice cream with fresh fruit of your choice really cheap also if you go up to main road and look to your right there is a little cafe which is owned by a british guy who does english food like shepherd pie and egg and chips. great food.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lisawoodhall
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from 21st to 24th jan 2013 with my wife.

Am a very very fussy guy about hotels & terra paraiso was exactly as I expected - excellent VFM

Front desk & back office staff were very good.Check in was smooth
stayed in super deluxe room .Strongly recommend super deluxe rooms which are just 10% more expensive than the regular rooms and you get larger space, huge comfortable bed & soft pillows, couch ,tea coffee maker , wardrobe, locker , flat screen TV, mini fridge & a JACCUZI !!!. All these are pool facing rooms with fab & not so fab bod's to view .

I religiously read all the reviews & zeroed in for this hotel, everybody should read reviews for better understanding of what to expect.

I read some post saying there were no bathrobes & bathroom slippers thats true but - with the amount the hotel charges its expecting too much- looking for the extras? check into a 4star deluxe pay a bomb and get same service as terra paraiso with a bathrobe & slippers thrown in.
The restaraunt was shockingly inexpensive compared to bombay star hotels & food was really really scrumptious .multi cusine & a decent range of alcholic drinks available .

buffet breakfast was quiet a good spread with daily change.

The pool was decently sized with sunken pool bar & a kiddie section too.
well maintained !

didnt try the spa & gym. Again I read in some review that they barely got equipments in the gym - once again read the suggestions as given above for bathrobe complains .

room service was not used however locker was slightly difficult to operate but was very quickly attented to by the smiling service staff.

you dont have to remind them for room cleaning they do it themselves except that on the second day we found after the room cleaning that the tea cup still had my wifes lipstick mark on it !

bike rentals are available at the front desk at the market rates.

Beach is barely 3-4 minutes walk & very very clean with access to tons of shacks & water sports activities.

the only thing I disliked was that guests used the balconies to dry laundry thereby marring the beauty of the property.

hotel industry generally doesnt pay well to employees - we spend so much money on rooms but somehow are stingy when tipping , tip them well.

My next visit to goa? I dont mind checking in again.

Room Tip: Go for super deluxe rooms , i understand that all super deluxe rooms are pool facing & regar...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bobbysings
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have stayed in Terra Paraiso from December 6th until December 14th. The start was not really good because our travel agency hadn't booked us the superdeluxe room which we ordered and payed for but booked us a deluxe room instead.. That was quite a dissapointment but the people at the reception did everything they could to solve the problem. The hotel was fully booked so there really wasn't a superdeluxe room available but they managed to give us a room on the first floor with a nice view on the sandy road behind the hotel which was good.
The room was good with enough room for our things with a good size bathroom.
The beds were a bit firm for us but allright. Housekeeping did a good job.
There was a very good restaurant. I liked breakfast. It was never a problem to find an empty and clean table and there was enough choise for everyone. We also had dinner several times and that was really good also. Especially the service was excellent. We were served by one waiter called ""Das" several times and he really made the evening special for us. Food was good and the costs very reasonable.
Twice a week there is a discjockey playing. Sometimes a bit too loud and not playing our favorite music but all together not too bad.
The swimmig pool is great! Although we spent a lot of time at the beach, we usually spent some time in the swimming pool as well. The pool is well kept with comfortable loungers.
Location is good too. Only a short stroll to the beach and not in the most busy area.
We would defenitly come back to the Terra Paraiso when we will return to Calangute.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple