Myself and my wife had been to this resort, which was recommended to me by a friend, in the first week of September'11. Our journey got delayed (due to the stupid bus service from Sea Bird, Bangalore) and we reached the resort sometime late in the evening. There was a bit goof-up in the beginning. We had actually booked a super-deluxe room which was supposed to have jacuzzi in it but when we checked inside the room and went to the bathroom, to our surprise the jacuzzi was missing. We complained about it to the manager and he promptly said sorry for the mistake done and offered us other room which met our expectations. The check-in process was quick where we were also offered a welcome drink (coco-cola). The room was neat and tidy and so was the bathroom. The jacuzzi was relaxing and bed was pretty comfortable.
The beach is just 2-3 mins away from the resort. It's not a commercial beach and hence it is quite secluded where u can enjoy a good walk or swim with your partner.
They have a restaurant, can't recollect name, right next to the swimming pool which has got a small bar attached. U can also enjoy drinks while you are in the pool. The swimming pool was well maintained, the water was clean and we enjoyed a pretty good swim. In the restaurant, they were serving buffet (you can also order a la carte to your choice). The food was decent and had good variety of food. Breakfast was the best as they had plenty options to choose from.
The resort also organizes a day trip in their own A/c vehicle which can accommodate around 20 ppl. Covered quite a number of places followed by an evening cruise in Panaji. We did not quite like the cruise since it was way too crowded.
The resort also has a spa where we got the full body massage done. Overall, the experience was good. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a decent resort with an economical budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute